𝑴𝒐𝒊𝒓𝒂 (𝒏.)

𝑴𝒐𝒊𝒓𝒂 (𝒏.) : 𝑨 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏'𝒔 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒚.

this song reminds me of the show ' Reign'  👑

Enjoy the first day of 6th year !

----------------------

Venus's POV:  

i got up from bed and my body was making, i barely slept at all. my mind was working a hundred different ways last night. but i had to get up, the train would leave in about an hour and a half. 

i went to the bathroom an took  a shower to clear my head, brushed my teeth, etc. i got out of the bathroom and chose to wear pants today instead of a skirt, just to change things up. i wore it with a sweater and a button up blouse under it with white shoes because i  felt like it. 

i went down with my trunk to the kitchen and sat on a stool and had some cereal

i went down with my trunk to the kitchen and sat on a stool and had some cereal. after half an hour of going down, my parents arrived and sat with me and had their morning coffee, in 5 mins both my siblings arrived and sat down beside me. by the time we all finished there was half an hour left till the train departures. we instantly got up, grabbed our trunks, apparated to the station.

we said our goodbyes and ran to get on the train because it was going to leave. my siblings left towards the Slytherin compartment and i left to find my friends. 

i instantly found them in a compartment and i entered with a smile.

" Venus ! we haven't seen you in like forever !" hemione jumped from her seat and engulfed me in a hug, harry and Ron following her.  

" hello you guys, i missed you ya know. apparently our owl got sick and we wanted it to rest, so i couldn't send you any letters." i explained

" were sorry too, we were really busy and we forgot to send you letters./.." Ron said while rubbing his neck. 

" oh its okay its fine at least were here together, right " i laughed and they nodded

we randomly  catched up, and i accidently told them about the dance with Draco, which brought up Harry's suspicions again, about him being a deatheater, but i couldn't deny nor agree, because i knew the truth.

" all i am saying is its a huge possibility, Hermione saw it with her own eyes. " harry said

" I told you I don't know what I saw " she said 

"But what about when he said, 'Don't forget to keep that one safe'?" asked Harry for the umpteenth time.

 "That sounded to me like Borgin's got another one of the broken objects, and Malfoy wants both. Malfoy's father's in Azkaban. Don't you think Malfoy'd like revenge? He's a Death Eater," said Harry slowly. "He's replaced his father as a Death Eater!"

There was a silence; then Ron erupted in laughter. "Malfoy? He's sixteen, Harry! You think You-Know-Who would let Malfoy join?"

"It seems very unlikely, Harry," said Hermione in a repressive sort of voice. "What makes you think ... ?"