61. Date..... and New Friend?

This chapter is dedicated to Septiplyierfangirl

While Tom was trying to get forgiveness from Severus everyone else had decided to go to Hogsmeade for the day as it was the weekend.

"Do you think uncle Sev will forgive him?" asked Draco to Harry who smiled at him.

"If he's giving him chocolates he should be fine" said Harry making the group laugh ing as they had a feeling Tom would use that, they had all seen Severus eat a lot of chocolate when he was down or just in the mood and thought no one was watching him.

They laughed again at the image it brought them, soon they were in Hogsmeade.

The group split up to do their own thing or just to meet other friends, this left Harry and Draco alone to have a little date of their own..

Their friends had decided on this even before they had planned to go with the two, as a new couple just starting out they needed time and space to grow, even though Otiz would be following them around he was their for protection more than anything.

"Dray why did they leave us? What are they up to?" asked Harry as he watched their friends meet up with others to do their own thing.

"I'm not sure Hadrian" as he took his hand and lead him over to Scrivenshaft's Quill Shop as someone hybrid Kitsune had decided to eat Harry's last quill and stole the others as he was bored in animal and six year old form.

As they entered they saw Luna picking out some rainbow coloured ink when Otiz ran over to her in animal form.

"Hello Otiz are you having fun with Hadrian and Draco?" she asked as she stroked his fur making him purr.

"Miss Lovegood" bowed Draco to her making Harry roll her eyes at him.

"Yes Luna he is but he's still in trouble for breaking my last quill and stealing the others including dad's favourite one, so we are on a mission to get him a new one and a few more for me and hopefully he doesn't eat them again and end up at Madam Pomfrey again.

"That bad again?" she had been there the first time it had happened making her laugh.

"Otiz don't go eating the quill again or I won't get you more meat from me" said Luna making everyone laugh.

"Ok let's get dad's new quill and me some for me as well and hopefully someone doesn't eat them again" said Harry while he glared at Otiz when he said the last part who just smiled at him the best he could in animal form.

Once they had the quills and ink they left Luna as she was meeting up with some of her friends, not knowing that it was Hermione she was meeting up with.

"Ok where to next as you spent forever picking out a new quill for uncle Sev" said Draco to him.

"Sorry dad's picky with quills so I have to look at each one to see if it would suit him, sorry it took a while" said Harry as he kissed him on the lips.

This made Draco blush, noticing the time he suggested that they would get something to eat for lunch, both thanking that they had more money on them than needed.

They headed to Madam Puddifoot's a little cafe that was more for couples than anything and Draco had got them a private table as he knew Harry didn't want everyone looking at him all the time.

Once at their table Draco pushed Harry in being the right gentleman he was brought up to be making Harry blush.

Soon they had ordered their food and were waiting for them, only Otiz something sitting on Draco's head.