6. Otaku & Co

Days had turned into weeks and as time passed Lee Hyunjin was now a complete native of the forest (in his own opinion).

His leg had healed to the point where he could walk but there was still pain and he now limped, it was just that Min was impatient (worried) and always put him on her back.

They made trips to the lake daily, Lee Hyunjin found that the water was drinkable which was a relief since he would die of dehydration if not starvation.

Min stopped bathing him personally but if ever there was a day they didn't go to the lake for some reason then Min would definitely clean him.

Min ate fish whilst he ate plants. He often wondered if they could be poisonous but at this point he trusted that Min wouldn't bring him something like that and ate whatever she brought. Bit by bit she'd started bringing less of the second batch and Lee Hyunjin also realised he didn't get stomach aches anymore.

They had encountered many dangerous animals (oversized ones) and sometimes Min fought and defeated them but there were times Min didn't fight and she turned away escaping with him on her back.

When she did this Lee Hyunjin felt that she really was smart. Knowing when to run and when to fight is very important.

Sometimes Lee Hyunjin would try and talk to her of course she didn't respond with words but he felt that he knew what she was trying to say.

Whilst Lee Hyunjin was adapting to the forest and almost forgetting his previous way of life some other people elsewhere were in a completely different situation.
.
.
.

"Sunbae, sunbae are you okay?" Han Shinwoo shook him.
[Sunbae meaning something like senior, used to refer to people who have more experience than you in a specific area like at school or work]

He looked at the passed out figure that seemed like he wouldn't wake up anytime soon.

When Han Shinwoo woke up he found that him, his sunbae and two other people were in a strange place.

They were people dressed in what could only be armour with swords or spears and other weapons in their hands.

They put them all in a room and told them to wait there without explaining anything.

The last thing Han Shinwoo remembered was being in a terrible accident when on the bus to the exam centre.

He was sure that everyone died because just as he was recovering from the shock of the accident the entire bus blew up, that's how bad the accident was.

But now they were in this place. Han Shinwoo was a bit excited. He'd always wanted to experience such a thing, minus the death part of course.

Han Shinwoo was a certified closet otaku. He knew about transmigration and he was certain this was what happened to him. For him who hated his previous world this was something he desperately wished for.

The Sunbae he'd been shaking slowly showed signs of waking. His long eyelashes fluttered gently before he knitted his brows in discomfort. It was understandable since he was sleeping on the hard stone floor.

Kim Jaehyun sat up, his movements slow indicating he was still half asleep.

His platinum blonde hair was illuminated by the faint trickles of light that snuck in through the spaces in the curtain giving it a hazy halo. He blinked, his blue-grey eyes clearing up.

Kim Jaehyun was one quarter foreigner but his hair and eyes made it seem like he was half instead. He had a very handsome and enchanting appearance like that of a fairy prince from a fantasy story.