Chapter 12

Cole's POV

You must be fuckin kidding me, Kai. I never imagined myself eating with these strangers.

"Please, babe. I want to show them how handsome my boyfriend is." He asked it in a very sweet tone which is my weakness. I can't say no when he is asking me like this.

"Then, let's go." I grabbed his hand and let him bring me to that place. The street is so crowded so I wrapped my right arm on his waist and pulled him closer to me. We walked for fifteen minutes until we reached the place.

"Here, babe." I looked at the sign - Chicken House. Fuck this place. It is too crowded for heaven's sake.

He chose the table on the corner which I think is the best spot.

His two friends went to the counter to order for us.

"Who are they? You didn't even tell me that you are going out with those two?" I asked him.

"My friends. Do I need to? We will just have our lunch."

"I don't care if you are just having lunch. Tell me everything from now on. Are you sure they are just your friends?" He laughed at me.

"They are, Okay? If that's what you want, I'll make sure to tell you everything."
He said smiling.

They placed the food on the table.

"Anyway, guys meet Cole. Cole, they are my best friends."

"His boyfriend," I added.

Kai just hissed.

"Hi, C-cole." This girl is stuttering.
I just faked a smile.

"Babe, they are Pleng and War. They are my closest friends in school."

"Hi, Cole. I am War. I am Kai's classmate since grade school days." Kai never mentioned this guy to me before.

He is not expecting me to shake hands with them, right? That is totally not cool.

"Hi." I just replied because Kai keeps pressing my hand, motioning me to greet them back.
I turned my gaze to my boyfriend who is now enjoying his glazed chicken. "Babe, I have a photoshoot later. I just came to pick you up so you can go with me."

"Did you forgot that I have a duty at 3?"

"I am your job, remember?" I whispered to him. "I already told Cirrus."

"Are you sure?" He looked so happy when I said it. "Okay, I am coming with you."

"Continue eating so we can leave, babe." He happily returned to eating.

"Kai, you want to come with us this Saturday? This will be fun. Let's watch the live band competition." The girl asked him.

"He can't," I answered instead.

"But I want to. I am off that day." He told me. He sounded disappointed.

"Your off exactly, that's why you are going to be with me the whole day."

"But I've been looking forward to that event. I want to go there...So much." He whined.

"Stop that, babe. It is not effective. You are not going there and I'll be planning our date on Saturday."

He continued eating silently. Even his friends didn't talk anymore. I am afraid that I embarrassed my Kai in front of his friends. That is how I normally talk.

We are now on our way to the photoshoot location.

"Are you mad?"

"No, I am not." He tried smiling widely.