Christmas

imagine for @karenvm09 !

it was currently Christmas Eve. you were home with your family for Christmas having a little party everything was perfect except one thing. something was missing. Nate. he was on tour and was supposed to be home yesterday. due to the fact that there was a snow storm on its way tons of flights were cancelled including Nate's. "Cheer up honey." your grandma smiled at you. you gave her a small smile and started decorating cookies with your little cousins. "Were's Nate?" you little cousin asked you. "Oh his flight got delayed." you faked a smile at your cousin. you texted Nate and he never answered. "Great." you mumbled. "Time to open presents!" your mom yelled. "Yay!" your little cousins yelled and you walked in and plopped yourself on the couch. "Alright Karen time to open your present!" your grandma said. right when you were about to rip the present open there was a knock at the door. "Hey Karen, can you get that please?" you grandma said. "Sure." you mumbled walking to the door. you opened it to reveal a smiling Nate. you eyes went wide in shock "Nate!" you yelled jumping into his arms. "Hi baby." he smiled. "I missed you so much!" you said hugging him again. "How did you get home?" you laughed. "Ask your grandma and mom." you smiled. "Grandma! Mom! you knew about this?!" you smiled. "Yes!" your mom laughed. "Hey Karen. look up." Nate smiled. you seen you two were under the mistletoe. "Merry Christmas baby." Nate smiled pressing his lips to yours.

I hope you liked it Karen!