ALO Arc Chapter 13 Aftermath

No one's POV

It's been over two month since Sword Art Online was cleared and the surviving player were able to log out after two long year. And currently, Sora had just finished his therapy. And Sora was on a flower shop buying flower for Rumia.

Flower guy: 5 flower will be 2000 yen.

Sora then gave her the money and head out flower shop and head out. Sora was on his way to the cemetery and on his way someone called out to him.

???: Sora...?

Sora then looked back and saw Kotone and her parents and her little sister.

Sora: Kotone? What are you doing?

Kotene: Just hanging out with my Dad and little sis.

Maresato: It's nice to finally meet you, Sora. My name is Maresato Takemiya and this is my youngest daughter Alicia Takemiya.

Alicia: Hello..

Alice then hide behind Kotone's leg feeling afraid.

Kotone: Alicia, you don't need to be afraid. He is a very kind hearted person.

Sora: It's nice to meet you all.

Kotone then looked at Sora.

Kotene: Where are you going Sora? Why are you holding flowers?

Sora then looked down saddened and Kotone and her family noticed it.

Kotone: Your going to see her, aren't you?

Sora: Yeah...

Maresato then asked Kotone and she told everything about Rumia.

Maresato: I'm sorry... how about we take you there?

Sora: Oh, no worries I don't want to bother you. And I'm sure you guys have a lot of catching up to do.

Maresato: Nonsense. We'll be happy to take you and I would like to know more about my daughter Savior and Boyfriend.