Chapter 38

"Okay!" Bai Mu replied very simply. In fact, he has been here for several months. Celtic knows how good he is to him, and he doesn't feel completely for him. Although he still can't completely forget the past, he thinks maybe this person can make him forget the trauma of the past and bring him happiness.

    "It doesn't matter if you don't want it, I can wait...wait, wait..." Celter said with some frustration, worried that Bai Mu would not agree. But is it wrong? He, he seemed to have heard him say yes just now.

    Celtic looked at Bai Mu incredulously, and stammered: "You, what you said is true?" His heart thumped and thumped, and his eyes were full of surprises.

    "Yes." Seeing his silly look, Bai Mu felt that this man was really cute.

    "I, I heard that right?" Celter was a little bit incredulous, and the feeling of happiness came too quickly.

    "I remember your ears are okay." Bai Mu shook hands. But the next moment he was embraced in a warm and thick embrace.

    Celtic hugged Bai Mu tightly, fearing that he would run away. He muttered to himself: "Really, this is true." Then he held Bai Mu's hands tightly.

    "Pain." The strength of the orc is really not covered, Bai Mu exhaled in pain. Selte was so scared that he let go and carefully checked whether Bai Mu was injured by him. After grabbing his sleeves and looking at it, Celtic scratched his head embarrassedly after discovering that Bai Mu was not injured.

    "I will pay attention in the future and I won't hurt you again." Celter said embarrassedly.

    "Oh." Bai Mu thought these words were weird, why did he feel so much like what he said afterwards?

    Celtic thought to himself that the patriarch had not said that he should move quickly, have a thick face, and seize opportunities. So, is it a chance now? Can we go further? Celtic couldn't make up his mind. But he really likes Bai Mu, no matter what, the patriarch has always been wise and there shouldn't be any problem.

    "When, Bai Mu, are you pairing with me?" Celter said loudly, suffocating. Suspicious rosy appeared on the bronzed face.

    "Huh?" Bai Mu was silly, this, this is too fast.

    "Um, I, I mean when will you...may you become a partner with me?" Celtic said something nasty again when he saw Bai Mu. Patriarch, this method must work.

    "Besides, I just promised to accept you. It's still too early to be paired or something." Bai Mu was not calm at first, I just agreed to be your brother.

Is it okay to associate with you? Where are you going to follow?

    "Oh, okay. I'm not very good at talking, but I will really always treat you better, and I will treat you better than anyone else." Celtic said seriously and affirmatively that he was almost loyal by making a fist.

    Bai Mu felt that Celtic was very cute at this time, just like a loyal big dog. Kouhu, the dog is a ball of yarn, the opposite is a lion, a lion.

    "I will treat you well too." How could I lose to this stupid big guy? At this moment, a picture appeared in Bai Mu's mind. He patted the furry head of a golden dog and expressed his praise for his loyalty. .

    In this way, the two became a pair, but Celtic would have to wait if he wanted to have Bai Mu.

    At night Celtic was so excited that Bai Mu accepted him and Bai Mu accepted him. On the other side, Bai Mu slept exceptionally sweetly, with suspicious traces hanging on the corner of his mouth. Early the next morning, Celter, who hadn't slept all night, was still full of energy. When Bai Mu walked out of the room with sleepy eyes and yawned, he saw that he was ready to go. Soon Lei Zhe arrived, and everyone just ate something and set off.