40

"Good, good." "Amor replied repeatedly, picked Andy in a hug, and gently placed him on the wooden bed covered with thick animal skins. Then, holding his hand tightly, We_i said softly, "Don't be afraid, immediately The big witch is here, and I will always be with you. You will be fine. "

Amore, I am in pain." "Andy held Amo's hand tightly, hoping to relieve the fear in his heart and physical pain.

    Amo kissed the back of his hand, Ann We_i said: "You are enduring, the great witch will be here soon. "

    I, I'm going to see if the big witch is here." "Bai Mu looked at Andy's somewhat distorted expression of pain, and was panicked. He ran to the door for a reason and waited for the Great Witch and the others to arrive. Soon Celtic arrived with the Great Witch carrying a basket in his hand.

    " Da Wu, Da Wu, come and see if Andy is about to give birth. Amo in the inner room yelled anxiously when he heard the breath of the great witch. The great witch hurried into the inner room carrying Lanzi.

    "Andy is about to be born." After the big witch checked, he made a conclusion. Andy saw that the big witch arrived and relaxed a lot.

    "What does the big witch need us to do?" Celter walked in and looked at the Da Wu. Bai Mu didn't dare to come in, so he asked him to ask.

    "You go and get Aiwen over, and then let Bai Mu go and boil some hot water." "The great witch originally wanted Bai Mu to help, but the thought of his pale face just dispelled the idea.

    Bai Mu absentmindedly set up a fire, and scooped out a pot of water from the water tank to burn it. Then only he heard Amo and the others. There are sounds from time to time in the living room.

    "Great witch, take a look, Andy is in pain." This was Amo's anxious voice.

    "Don't worry, Andy is about to give birth. This is a process that must be passed before giving birth." Da Wu soothed.

    "It hurts, Great Witch... what should I do..." This was Andy's painful voice.

    "Andy, don't be nervous, your baby will be born safely, you have to relax first..."

    Then the big witch seemed to have Andy take some medicine, and Andy's cry became even worse. After that, the great witch asked him to use force, and Amo kept encouraging him from the side, but the worry and anxiety in his voice were so obvious.

    Bai Mu has a psychological Yi-n shadow on a man giving birth to a child, and this scene really scared him today. He had never been so nervous when he was in a car accident or when he crossed here. Every time Andy screamed, he felt his heart tighten. He felt that the time at this time was so slow, every minute and every second was a kind of suffering.

    Finally Celt came with Aiwen, and as soon as Aiwen arrived, he went to the inner room to help the great witch. Sel saw that Bai Mu's face was bad and seemed to be frightened by Andy's situation. He walked over and gently hugged him in his arms and patted him on the back.

    "It's okay, don't be afraid." Celtic said softly.

    Bai Mu leaned in his firm and broad embrace, and his mood was much calmer. The sudden incident just now frightened him, and now his emotions calmed down. He thought to himself that it was just a man giving birth to a child. It was no big deal. Prenatal labor pain was normal. That's it, it's no big deal. Bai Mu has done a good job of psychological construction for himself.

    "Well, I'm fine. The water hasn't been heated yet." After calming down, Bai Mu reminded Celter, who had been holding himself, that they still had something to do.