Hybrid Birthday part 2

The next morning after a relaxing shower, Elena put on tight black leather pants, bellybutton top, dark red leather jacket and dark red high heeled shoes. She decided to complete the outfit with smokey eyes, dark plum colored lipstick and a choker.

Ten minutes later she was sitting at the breakfast bar eating a sandwich and drinking apple juice when Jeremy walked in and sat down beside her gingerly

"You okay, Jere?" Elena looked up at her little brother.

"Yes... no... yes... I don't know." Jeremy mumbled as he started at the counter top.

Elena pushed away the breakfast and turned her whole body towards Jeremy, indicating that her had all of her attention. "Talk to me. You know I won't judge you."

"..." Jeremy muttered something to quietly for Elena to hear.

"You need to talk louder, Jere, I'm not a vampire." Elena chuckled.

"I...eh...I might have... slept with Tyler." Jeremy looked up at her, fear of rejection in his eyes.

"Was it consensual?" Elena asked softly.

"Yes, absolutely." Jeremy hurried to reassure his sister.

"So... how was it?" Elena asked with a smirk and twinkling eyes.

"It was... amazing." Jeremy sighed and sank back against the chair he was sitting on, then he gave a little wince.

"From the way you wince and move I assume Tyler was the pitcher and you the catcher." Elena chuckled.

"Elena!" Jeremy looked like a stop light in the face.

"What?!" Elena started to laugh. "But seriously though, as long as you are okay and happy, that's all that matters."

Jeremy stood up and hugged her to him, "Thank you, Lena."

"So, what are you going to do today?" Elena asked after a while.

"I'm going to talk to Matt about seeing his dead sister." Jeremy sighed; he was not looking forward to that conversation.

"It's a side effect of Bonnie bringing you back, right?" Elena asked softly.

"Yeah and it doesn't really bother me but it feels like Vicki needs to say something to Matt so here I am, Mystic Fall resident Ghost Whisperer." Jeremy did jazz hands as he said the last part.

"Can you talk to mom?" Elena asked hesitantly.

"No, I can't." Jeremy looked a little sad at that. "According to what Bonnie has found, what I see is the other side and only supernatural's end up there and mom and dad were completely human."

"That is both sad and a relief." Elena murmured.

"And what are you doing today?" Jeremy asked to change the subject.