𝐂𝐗𝐗 ━━ Drops of Jupiter

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

𝐃𝐑𝐎𝐏𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐉𝐔𝐏𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐑

𝐃𝐑𝐎𝐏𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐉𝐔𝐏𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐑

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

I hope our daughters
are born with so much
fire in their souls, they
could put volcanoes and
stars to shame.

— Nikita Gill, Girls Made of Fire

·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙   .·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .

𝐁𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐅𝐋𝐄𝐔𝐑'𝐒 cottage stood alone on a cliff overlooking the sea, its walls embedded with shells and whitewashed. It was a lonely and beautiful place. Wherever Elara went inside the tiny cottage or its garden, she could hear the constant ebb and flow of the sea, like the breathing of some great, slumbering creature. She spent much of the next few days making excuses to escape the crowded cottage, craving the cliff-top view of open sky and wide, empty sea, and the feel of cold, salty wind on her face.

Even despite the dull pain in her abdomen, she would climb to the cliff and sit.

Currently, Harry, Ron, and Hermione were talking to either Griphook or Ollivander at the moment. They insisted Elara accompany them, but she was so overwhelmed at the moment that spending even just one more second inside the suffocating walls of Shell Cottage made her nauseated.

The bright afternoon sun reflected on the sparkling water as Jane took a seat next to her.

"There's. . . . something I need to tell you, Elara," she began quietly, looking pointedly out over the sea.

Elara hummed in response.

"When you first got to the manor, you asked Dean and I if your father made it out — he didn't. . . ."