Chapter 5-Trial

I was sitting on the bench staring outside.I saw horikita looking at me from corner of my eye.But I wasn't going to engage in conversation with that woman.She is really troublesome person to deal with.

She finally called me,"Calm as usual.What are we going to do in the trial.We got nothing to say in his defence."

I looked at her.She looked defeated. I sighed,I don't want her to be so depressed today.Many hopes lie on her.

"Don't worry too much, just use your words. Don't worry I've got your back if something goes wrong."

She looked at me and she gave a sigh. I bet I saw a smile on her usual irritated face.

Maybe Class D wasn't so bad.All the people were enjoying their time in the school.Was I enjoying?Its a difficult question.My enjoyment comes from my curiosity.The more the answers I find the more I enjoy.

One might wonder why I am so curious.

I am curious because I want to solve the mystery of my own existence.

Chabashira Sensei and Horikita can't grasp my existence because I myself haven't found an answer to it.

Am I just a tool?What it feels to have emotions?Why can't I feel them?

Who am I?

But their is one thing which separates me from the rest of people.

I don't question my own existence.In simple words I don't question why I exist.I am actually glad I exist.

Instead I question the reason of my existence that is for what reason I exist.What ambition should I have?What should I dream?

In simple words I'm searching for a reason to use all my talents.

Human curiosity is wonderful.The more curious you become,the moreyou grow.This is one of the reason I have grown so much.

For one to grow,one needs something to feed on.And I thought my hunger for curiosity defines my existence.But now that I think their is more to myself than just childish curiosity.

________________________________

Timeskip

The classes ended and it was finally time for the trials.If my plan went as I thought than the trial won't take more than a hour.And I didn't want to stretch it more than that as I had more important matter with Sakura.

I looked at Sakura and she was also looking at me.

I nodded and then looked at the message I had sent yesterday.

Sakura meet me here tommorow at 5 PM.I have your camera but their is a slight problem.

It was a clear lie,but I can't risk anything.To strengthen your heart I need to break it first.

Horikita called me and I followed her.None bothered to look at us as they weren't informed about the trial.

I followed horikita and sudo,they were involved in some kind of conversation.

"Horikita what are we going to say."

Horikita glared at him,"It all depends on luck.Their is no shred of evidence in our side.Even I am feeling helpless.Only verbal argument can save you now."

He then turned to me,"I don't want to sound rude,but why is ayanakoji here.shouldn't we bring someone like hirata.I mean if this is battle of talking we should bring someone like hirata or Kushida right."He spoke and I didn't take any offense.He was somewhat right.