Chapter 20: Notice.

Happy new year and belated merry christmas!

You quickly started pushing the door even if it won't do shit. You quickly started squirming out of uneasiness, not noticing that your body is just a millimeter away from him.

He then grabbed your hips and stopped you, "Stop squirming." He whispered in your ear.

A part of you wanted to just say fuck it and keep doing your thing but... You had a feeling you really needed to stop or else something bad would happen.

"They didn't lock the door, so I think the janitor will come here and clean this room." He added, "Y-Yeah...." You replied. 'I can't fucking believe I'm stuck with someone... AGAIN!!' You thought. You couldn't move an inch because of how close both of you are.

"I apologize for getting you into this situation. I should've just borrowed your keys, otherwise both of us wouldn't be stuck here." He says, "No, it's fine, I came to my own accord... I'm the vice president too, it's normal for me to handle things like this..." You replied.

He places his hand on your shoulder and pulls you closer to him, "You can lean your back against me, you don't have to lean against the door." He whispered. You followed what he told you and from there on you never moved an inch.

You badly wanted to see that janitor to open that door and get both of you out. The only thing surrounding you both was an awkward silence, you could almost feel his heartbeat.

Soon, the door opened, revealing Blake. He lets out a deep sigh, "Does she feel uncomfortable around me or something? Fuck..." He mumbled, You gasped, "Blake! Please get us out of here!" You spoke out. "Y/n..?" He replied and walked up to the locker and started unlocking it.

As soon as the locker opened, He gasps in shock, "Y/n... Can you stop being alone together with a guy for five minutes?! I am so sorry you got involved with this-" You cut him off, "WE DIDN'T EVEN DO ANYTHING!!" You shouted, "Yeah sure and I have a flying pig." He replied. "Ugh! Why do you even think we did anything?!" You asked.

"These past few days, I always meet you with guys... That's suspicious, that's weird." He replied, you only rolled your eyes.

"Both of you have an amazing relationship." Kokushibo commented, both of you glared at him, he was unfazed.

-Time Skip-

"Alright, so on with the school festival, we need to buy materials so who's going to be willing to buy the materials?" Rengoku asks, all of the student council members were having a meeting about the school festival.

"Oh, theres a mall near where I live so I can just do it." You suggested. "It's settled then. Shinobu, give her our fund after class." He says, Shinobu nodded. "Well that settles it, we'll talk about where were going to do it later, for now enjoy the one day holiday tomorrow." He says.

You were relieved that theres no school tomorrow but you still had to buy materials. Oh well, a small price to pay for salvation. "Alright, meeting dismissed." he says and soon everyone got up and started leaving, you did the same too. 

You let out a deep sigh, You were so tired of everything, you wanted to quit being a vice president but only stayed to make sure there will be a crossdressing competition. You got out of the meeting room and was met with Rengoku.

"Y/n, I wanted to ask if you were free tonight." He asked you, "Oh, is it about the school festival?" You asked. "Yes, I was wondering if we could have a call to talk about what we'd do to the poster, is that alright or do you have other plans?" He asked, "Oh don't worry, I won't be doing anything soo..." You replied. 

"Alright then, I'll be calling you tonight Y/n. Be ready." He gives you a small smile and leaves. 

You soon headed to your locker, "Y/n! Finally, we found you!" Zenitsu comments, "We haven't seen you the whole day, the work is really making you busy huh?" Tanjirou asks, you nodded. "It's tiring honestly, I never knew this school needed to get whipped into shape." You sighed, Inosuke laughs, "Sucks to be you." He replied, you only rolled your eyes.  

You opened your locker, and to your suprise, your books were missing. You raised an eyebrow in confusion. The three of them notice this, You could feel them both staring inside your locker. You chose to ignore it until, You then heard some small chuckles coming from a group of boys. The three of them glared at the boys. 

They soon got intimidated and left, "What the hell?? Why would they laugh at that???" Inosuke asks, growing pissed. "I heard them say that she deserves it, those bastards...!" Zenitsu gritted his teeth. Tanjirou put up a fake smile, "You can borrow my books Y/n." He said. 

"Thanks... Besides theres no need to get angry guys. I'll just report this to sir Muzan or something." You replied, completely unbothered. "Y/n what the hell are you talking about?? You shouldn't let that go! PEACE WAS NEVER AN OPTION YOU FUCKERS!!" He screamed, making the other students who were just passing by stare at him. 

You only let out a sigh as Inosuke and Zenitsu started ranting while Tanjirou stood there quietly. This was weird, you never thought they would react like this but one thing you know for sure,

You couldn't shake off an uncomfortable feeling.

-Time Skip-

You looked at the clock, it was 6:56 pm. You were wondering when Rengoku would call you, you only brushed it off and continued reading the psychological horror and thriller novel called 'Mother is...', its a novel set in the late era's of England, where the son of a Duke looks up to his mother, the Duchess. Everything goes downhill when he finds out that his mother is a cannibal, throughout the story, the son is desperately trying to keep his sanity, and his love and admiration towards his mother turned to fear and anger. 

(Its just a made up novel, its just a story plot I never used.)

Soon, your phone started ringing. You jumped, "Holy shit... That scared the fuck out of me..." You mumbled and picked up your phone and answered the call. "Hello??"

"Oh! Good evening Y/n, I apologize for the change of plans but how about we meet up at the cafe? The one near that expensive clothing store?" He asks, "Wait what?? I thought it was just a call?? Why the sudden change of plans??" You asked. 

"Well..." He chuckles,, "I'll tell you when you arrive. In the mean time, I'll be waiting for you. Dress up nicely, its going to be adate." He says and soon hangs up.  "Wait a what?? Hello???" You let out a deep sigh. 

"A date...? Is he serious...?" You mumbled, a hint of red showing up on your cheeks.