32

"....." Princess Elizabeth frowned. She really disliked the 2nd Concubine. The strong perfume the 2nd Concubine was using made the princess feel sick.

The empress knew the 2nd Concubine came to provoke them. She wished she could punish this concubine immediately. Unfortunately she cannot punish the 2nd concubine without a reason.

The 2nd concubine, Tanya Zoella Lina was a princess from a small kingdom. She was not very favored by the emperor and was childless.

The emperor loved the empress and didn't want to accept any concubines. However it was inevitable for the emperor to not have concubines.

It was already proof of the emperor's love that he didn't even touch his two concubines.

The kingdom of Lina offended the Sainthallian empire long ago and to compensate, the king offered up his most beautiful daughter.

The empire wanted to refuse, unfortunately he couldn't. If he did, it could cause a war.

The 1st concubine barely went out of her palace, so not much people know how she's like.

*****
Angelina was eating some cold pears in a lounge. She felt very lazy today. Today she had no plans, so she decided to relax and enjoy herself.

She let out a relaxed sigh.

"sometimes...even a 'villainess' like me need to rest.....sometimes...revenge can wait..."

Angelina was enjoying a lovely day of peace. Today Evelina was not in the mansion. She was out doing something...

Angelina didn't really care. As long as it wasn't harmful to her, Angelina wouldn't involve herself in Evelina's affairs.

"Marie" Angelina called out to Marie who was waiting outside.

"Yes miss?" Marie entered the room and approached her miss.

"can you bring in some warm tea please?" It was nearing fall and the weather has been getting cold. Angelina decided to enjoy some warm tea to relax even more.

"Of course miss"

Soon Marie returned with a teacup filled with warm tea in her hands. She handed it to Angelina with a big smile.

"....you seem quite happy Marie"

"Hehe! Of course! Miss's debut is approaching! I can't wait to show off my miss!"

"Haha"

"Hehehe" the both laughed

Suddenly they heard knocking on the door. Angelina signalled Marie to open the door.

When Marie did, they saw the butler.

"Butler? Is something the matter?" Marie asked the butler.

"Someone came looking for the 2nd miss. He goes by the name Robert" The butler answered, his expression remained blank and a little emotionless.

"Oh? Let him in" Angelina got up and put her tea and bowl of pears aside.

"Yes, second miss" The butler bowed and left to get Robert.

"Is he that man that owns the shop miss intends to purchase?"

"Indeed"

"Oh"

The butler came back after 2 minutes, but this time he came back with someone else.

"2nd miss, I have brought him"

"Good. You may go back, butler"

"Yes 2nd miss" the butler left, leaving Robert with Angelina and Marie.