The Attack of the Cat!

The laser pointed to Kai and his mech as the cat pounced onto it. This caused people to scream even more louder.

"No!" Lloyd screamed as he struggled against the grip of the generals.

...

Next it was Cole, he skid across the road in his mech, slicing the shark mechs. He flinched away from the red light and made the mistake of turning his mech to find where the source of the light is coming from.

Only for the cat to pounce onto him. "What the heck!" Exactly what I was thinking Cole...

...

"Stop it, Garmadon! Just stop it!" Lloyd pleaded him and was yanked away a bit by the generals, still being forced to watch his friends fall.

Garmadon seems to enjoying this all as he laughs wickedly. "Oh what's that Green Ninja? I should aim it at Mysterio? Sure thing, thanks for the suggestion."

...

The cat's claw scrape against Nya's mech. At this point, she was proper confused and a bit scared. "What is this thing?"

...

Oh boy... The laser then aims itself at Jay next. Honestly, he was peacefully flying about in his mech and he wasn't screaming or panicking this time-

Nevermind, I think the cat literally flew into the air to get to Jay. It meowed as some of the bricks were falling apart and flying into the air.

Jay fumbling around the mech and finally pressed a button that ejected him into the air. He was off his mech but he was also attached with a parachute on his back. "I'm gonna throw up!"

Yeah, that sounds like something Jay in this universe would say.

...

Garmadon's laughs were echoing Lloyd's ears as his eyes were glistening with tears threatening to come out. Even the generals holding Lloyd were a bit shocked at what this cat could do.

...

Zane's mech was rolling down the streets. They see me rolling. They hate it-

Okay, okay. Back to the story.

Anyways, as soon as the laser was pointed directly at Zane he started freaking out. A lot.

"Prolonged scream." Zane echoed as his head started twitching as the cat was prowling closer to him.

...

Lloyd wanted this all to just end. He hated himself for causing all of this. All of this for him to not be seen as the son of Garmadon.

...

Next was Mysterio. She zoomed her plane across the sky, getting closer to the City Hall. She then flinched away from the red light, like as if it was burning her eyes.

"Oh my days-" She got cut off quickly as a snarl was heard and claws were scraping against the wings of the plane.

"I hate you so much, Author for this."

Thanks, I'll take that as a compliment.

Mysterio stumbled with each step she took as she tried to make it to then end of the plane. But, luck seemed to say 'NOPE' because she fell down towards the ground, like as if it was in slow-mo.

"NO!" A scream was heard, full of heartbreak, guilt, anger and remorse. It appeared to be from the Green Ninja. Tears were about to stream from his eyes, but he had to stay strong for her.

"Oh sh-" Mysterio mumbled as she was falling and then she started screaming.

"REEEE!"

Just as she was about to go 'SPLAT' with the floor. Mysterio scrunched her eyes shut and she just let it happen.

"Am I dead yet?" Mysterio opened her eyes to see she was like about 1 foot away from the ground.

"So am I Peter Pan or something now? Or that boy from the Awesome of Adventure of Captain Spirit?"

Mysterio smiled in relief that she wasn't dead yet. Mate, she hasn't finished her Wattpad stories yet!

She then frowned in realisation. "Don't you dare, make me fall unconscious-"

Too late. Mysterio fell onto the floor, unconscious. Man, being unconscious on all that LEGO must be uncomfortable...

...

Garmadon's eyes widened in shock to see Mysterio fall to the ground. There was something in his eyes that showed... regret and guilt..?

He quickly shook that away as he then turned the Ultimate Weapon off. "Six ninjas down, one to go."

He was lowered down as his mech went and kicked the green dragon mech. The dragon mech toppled down the City Hall.

It reminded Lloyd of seeing Mysterio fall down and the thought of it hurt him.

Garmadon got back into his mech, full of joy. "Bang! I win! Cue the music!"

Out of nowhere, a DJ was on the roof with them and started playing upbeat music. Garmadon jumped out of the opening of his mech with the Ultimate Weapon and high-fived each of his generals.

I think it's high-five? But, he doesn't have fingers-

Garmadon came up to the Green Ninja, who was slumping on the ground in sadness at what has been caused.

Garmadon decided to mock the Ninja at his victory. I mean this is all he ever wanted to do, conquer Ninjago and he's done it!

"What? Are you gonna cry?"

The Green Ninja didn't even look at his enemy and just glared at the ground. "I'm not gonna cry."

They all just started laughing at him after one of the generals made a remark about the Ninja.

Lloyd scrunched his eyes in anger before opening them and gritting his teeth. "I'm not gonna cry..."

He takes off his mask to reveal himself with his beautiful, blond hair. "Dad."

Everyone gasps and the DJ accidentally makes the disk scratch. Garmadon was just standing there in shock and twitched his eye a bit as another disk was being scratched.

"La-Loyd?" He questions in disbelief.

"That's right! It's me! Your son!" Lloyd throws his mask onto the floor as he stands up in a confident manner, even though he is just broken on the inside.

I can relate.

"And it's Lloyd, Dad."

Garmadon begged to differ. "No. L-L-O-Y-D. I named you."

Lloyd was about to lunge onto his father in anger, but was quickly held back by one of the generals. "You ruined my life!"

"How can I ruin your life? I wasn't even there." I mean Garmadon's not wrong though.

That was what hit Lloyd the most and he gritted his teeth in anger. He punched the generals near him and snatched the Ultimate Weapon off Garmadon.

The Ultimate Weapon bounced at the edge of the roof and that pressed the button to turn the laser on and then topple to the ground. It then smashed to pieces next to the dragon mech.

Lloyd then ran to the edge of the building, but then turned to face his shocked father.

"I wish you weren't my father." And then he yeeted himself off the building and tore off a flag to use it as a parachute. Now he was gonna find out the consequences of his actions.