Ch. 51

Atlanta, Georgia

Ashley's POV

We've been driving around Atlanta all night looking for Cali

We've been driving around Atlanta all night looking for Cali. I could only imagine how she's feeling right now. My bestfriend has been through so much for a person our age, so it was only a matter of time before she broke down. I just wish I was there, so I could help her pick up the pieces.

" Calm down, we gone find ha Ash." Pjay said as he looked over at me putting his hand on my thigh.

Me and Pjay we're talking, but I told him I don't want a relationship school until I'm done with college. Which he was understanding about.

" I can't dats my best friend. What if she's hurt or some." I said holding back my tears.

" Don't say that. She good, we gone find her. I promise."

My phone had notified me that I had a text from Trey.

Trey😑😂🤟🏾: Meet back up at my house.

" Trey said meet em at his house." I said to Pjay.

He nodded his head, and drove back to Trey's house. We pulled up at the same time.  We all got out, and walked in the house.

" Hey, did y'all find her?" Ari asked coming downstairs.

" Nah, we drove damn near all around Atlanta looking for her or ha truck." Kennedy sighed.

Trey was just pacing back forth. Cali is literally his other half. So, I'm worried if we don't hear anything from Cali, it'll send him back to the old Trey. Which is something NOBODY wants cause when we lived in New Orleans Trey would always let his emotions control him, and his actions. He always did reckless shit, and didn't give stuck about no consequences after.

" Well, while y'all was out looking for her. I called every hotel, and hospital, but I got nothing." Ari said as he came, and sat next to me and Kennedy.

" Maybe she went back to Memphis foo." Woo said to us.

" She probably did. Let's call Erica nem, and see if they heard from ha." Fat said.

Kennedy pulled out her phone to call Erica.

" Don't call ha." I said to em.

" Why not?" Pjay asked looking at me.

" Y'all want dem to be panicking like us? Let's just wait until tomorrow just in case Cali do come back tonight." I suggested.

" I'm with Ash. I know my cuzzin. She'll let us know she's safe whenever she get to where she going. But tomorrow if we don't hear nothing. Then, we doing the whole 9 yards: calling my teedy, filing her as a missing person, and posting her on social media asking bout her whereabouts. All dat." Trey said.