Chapter 19

So guys before starting the chapter on a serious note please respond either by way of comment or either by votes. Atleast let me know what you are liking or not.

I will correct and try to improve otherwise how will I know what you want .

Do respond guys and let me know otherwise I will happily agree to my best friend on deleting everything and back out from wattpad on serious note .

I have already updated chapter 18 on 7th dec as promised but I dont know why wattpad didnt give the notification . Check it out if you havent yet .

And vote on other chapter if you havent . It encourages the writer . I hope my dear reader understand very well that thing .

Keerti was lost in her thought when the car came to halt making her come out of her thought . She was still scolding herself that how can she forget about keys . She look ahead when the metallic door opened and car entered the big mansion.

Two security guards opened the door saluting and the car entered the huge metallic door

Two security guards opened the door saluting and the car entered the huge metallic door . Driver drive through the long well paved driveway . There was a huge garden with beautiful flowers and plants with trees on the either side . Two men worked on bushes while the water sprinklers drenched the freshly mowed grasses . A subtle scent emitted from the soil and grass .

The car stopped at the front of house in front of fountain where the staircase was leading towards the main door. Keerti looked as the door opened and naksh step out while andrew opened the door for her . She step out still confused looking at the huge mansion in front of her .