° TWENTY °

The visiting day soon ended and everyone retired to their hostels and dormitories. The roads connecting the hostels were rowdy and filled with students.

"My mom brought extra rice, do you want some?" Tunmise asked as Bimbo smiled and shook her head.

"I still have my rice under the bunk" Bimbo said as she bent down and brought out the basket underneath the bunk.

"You actually reminded me to eat" Bimbo said as Tunmise laughed and sat down on her bed while crossing her legs.

"I didn't know you were friends with Farouq" Tunmise said and Bimbo chuckled as she poured stew on her rice.

"We aren't friends. Infact today is the first time we had a conversation" Bimbo confessed and Tunmise's eyes widened.

"Wow" Tunmise said as she scooped her rice into her mouth.

"Why did he help you then? The Farouq I know isn't that friendly" Tunmise said as Bimbo pursed her lips remembering Farouq's words before he walked away.

Who could have asked him to help her?

With Farouq's nature and with who he was. Very little people could ask him for favours like that but Bimbo had no idea who could.

"So did you finish your topic?" Tunmise asked as Bimbo nodded.

"The noise was very distracting but I managed sha. There are few things I don't understand maybe you could explain to me" Bimbo said and Tunmise nodded.

"Let me finish eating" Tunmise said and Bimbo nodded and started eating. She raised her head to see Dorathy laughing with some of her dorm girls.

Her eyes didn't linger than a second before she turned to meet Tunmise's eyes.

"Do you hate her?" Tunmise asked as Bimbo froze before she chuckled and shook her head.

"No i don't" Bimbo replied honestly and Tunmise chuckled.

"Figures" Tunmise replied as they both went silent both in their thoughts.

Bimbo thought about Tunmise's question and shook her head. She didn't hate Dorathy or not any longer. At first she was wanted to show she and Paul she could live and was better off than them but now; she just didn't know.

And but she knew she didn't hate Dorathy. The latter just irritated the shit out of the her. Bimbo never knew she could get that irritated by someone.

She chuckled as she reached for the bottle of water on her locker and took few gulps from it.

°
°
°
°
°
°

Scripts were been shared in all classes and in Bimbo's class. Everyone was surprised and murmuring. Ever since the day started; every single teacher had commended Bimbo on her tremendous improvement.

Her lowest score was thirteen over fifteen which was in Economics. A subject she sincerely hated. Most of her scripts were decorated with full marks.

The Mathematics teacher entered and the class stood up to greet. The tall lanky man looked across the class and snickered.

"I come to this class everyday and teach with all my energy and strength. When someone says I don't understand; I start from the beginning. Yet in this simple test; some of you had the guts to score ten" Mr Alawe said as he shook his head.

"Two idiots that I'm double sure have another live like Zuma's Revenge had the audacity to score seven. In O Science; the lowest was thirteen over fifteen and there were just four that had thirteen. Every other person had fourteen or fifteen" he added as he opened the scripts.

"If you score less than thirteen see me for your punishment and the two idiots with extra lives. Just go and kneel outside immediately you collect your script. Tomisin" Mr Alawe called as he smiled.

"Thanks to you I still could hold my head in that Maths department" Mr Alawe said as Tomisin smiled and collected his script.

Mr Alawe continued reeling off the names of the students in the class as he pursed his lips.

"Who is this Abimbola girl? Is she in this class?" Mr Alawe asked as Bimbo stood up and walked towards him.

"So its you" Mr Alawe said as Bimbo nodded.

"Yes sir" Bimbo replied as Mr Alawe nodded at her.

"Well done. Keep it up" Mr Alawe said as the students murmured in the class.

Two girls walked out of the class and went to kneel outside the class.

"See them. Fine girls no sense" Mr Alawe said as he shook his head.

"What's the usefulness of your beauty when hour head is empty? If you are ugly; we'll know you are ugly and pretend that that's why you don't know book. But which one is fine face and no brain?" Mr Alawe asked as the class roared with laughter.

"Who are those laughing? If you scored less than thirteen and I see your teeth?" Mr Alawe said as Dorathy covered her mouth.

"You stand up. You are laughing. What did you score?" Mr Alawe asked as Dorathy stood up while pursing her lips.

"Twelve sir" Dorathy replied as Bimbo and Bimpe suddenly burst into laughter and everyone turned to both of them.

"You what did you score?" Mr Alawe asked Bimpe as she stood up.

"Fifteen sir" Bimpe replied as Mr Alawe gave her thumbs up.

"Laugh as you want my dear. This fool that scored twelve and was shinning teeth. See her head like Zuma" Mr Alawe said as a lot of the students covered her mouth while trying to muffle their laughter.

"If you score less than thirteen if them born you well let me hear sir I don't understand. I will deal with you. As for those that had thirteen and above; you people are proof that I actually teach and you understand. Ask questions okay? Fire away" Mr Alawe said as he glared at the class and picked up white board marker.

"Mr Alawe vex today" Bimpe whispered to Bimbo who nodded and laughed.

Mr Alawe was one of the best Mathematics teacher Boston could boast of. He was nice, friendly and very intelligent. He also taught really well which easily got him the favor of the students.

But when pissed off; he wasn't nice at all as his mouth could make students cry like babies. The subject of his anger always suffered. An example was Dorathy.

"Wow. You cleared all your tests" Bimpe said as Bimbo chuckled.

"As if you didn't clear yours too" Bimbo said as  Bimpe folded her arms.

"Tomi had fifteen in all"  Bimpe said and Bimbo shrugged.

"Isn't that normal?" Bimbo asked as she chuckled.

"It was so funny when Mr Alawe caught Dorathy laughing and  he asked her what she scored" Bimpe said as Bimbo tried to hold her laughter again.

"Worst part, she had less than thirteen. I didn't even know you would laugh. I was already laughing inside when he asked her to stand up. Upon hearing that she had twelve, i couldn't even control my laughter and you even laughed" Bimpe said as Bimbo laughed.

She didn't know why she laughed either. She was sure that even if Dorathy and her were still friends she would still laugh out loud. There was nothing actually funny about the whole thing but Bimbo still found it funny.

"Sir?" Someone called as Mr Alawe turned with a frown.

"What did you score?" He asked.

"Fourteen" the guy replied as Mr Alawe's frown was immediately replaced by a smile.

"What is it jare?" He asked as Bimpe turned to Bimbo.

"Mr Alawe na clown"

I CAN'T LAUGH OOO..... MR ALAWE IS MAKING ME CRACK UP BIG TIME. LIKE MEHNNN

TEACHERS LIKE THIS CAN BE SO HILARIOUS CHAI.....

SO EXPECT THE LAST TEN CHAPTERS BEFORE THE YEAR RUNS OUT.