chapter 28

I was in Bucharest. Sorry, I skipped a lot. Basically, I went to Bucharest to find Bucky. I didn't tell Steve. I only told him I was going to go do a confidential mission by myself and that it wasn't going to get anyone's attention. I was walking down the street and I was lost. I had no idea where I was going. I crossed the street and thank the lord I saw Bucky. For some stupid-ass reason I decided to follow him to his house. When he went inside, I quickly snuck in. He grabbed me by my throat and threw me across the hallway. I got up quickly but he grabbed my throat again and pinned me to a wall. He was choking me. I took off my hat and he dropped me imediately. I was coughing on the floor and he picked me up and hugged me. I chuckled a bit and hugged him back. I pulled away and kissed him passionately. He kissed me back and we stayed like that for a while. When he pulled away he cupped my cheeks with his hands.

"What are you doing here?"

"I'm here for you. I needed to make sure you were okay"

"Doll, I'm fine. I'm so glad your okay. I heard what happened in Sokovia" he hugged me again and I hugged back.

"I wasn't going to leave you here all by yourself" I said. He picked me up off the ground and kissed me again. I happily returned the kiss. I felt so relieved to find him here. It was like a weight was lifted off of me. He put me down but we were still kissing. I pulled back slowly and rested my forehead on his. I looked at his beautiful blue eyes and I felt myself get lost in them.

"What are we gonna do?" I asked, still mesmerized by his gorgeous eyes.

"Spend some time together" he said with a smile.

~~~~~

It's been a few days since I found him. Bucky went out to get some plums. I heard a noise and got ready in a fighting stance but just before I hit the person, I realised it was Steve.

"Steve!" I said happily and hugged him. He chuckled and hugged me back.

"What are you doing here? How did you get here? Was this your confidential mission?"

"A- I'm here to protect Bucky B- I flew here and C- yes" I said.

He nodded in understanding. He then started walking around the apartment, looking around. Bucky had come back and he stood next to me. He held my hand.

"Heads up, Cap. German Special Forces, approaching from the south" I heard Sam say.

"Understood" Steve said.

"V, could you connect me" I asked quietly.

"Yes Miss" she said and did so "Sup Sam"

"How did you-"

"No time to question it now" I said. Steve turned around and saw Bucky standing next to me.

"Do you know me?" Steve asked.

"Your Steve. I read about you in a museum" Bucky replied.

"They've set the perimeter" Sam said.

"Keep me updated" I said.

"I know you're nervous, and you have plenty of reason to be. But your lying"

"I wasn't in Vienna. I don't do that anymore" Bucky said.

"They're entering the building" Sam said, alerting us.

"Well the people who think you did are coming here now. And they're not planning on taking you alive" Steve said, walking a little closer.

"That's smart. Good strategy" I held his hand tighter and looked between him and Steve.

"They're on the roof. I'm compromised" Sam said.