Chapter 10 (R)

Hey guys. This is a general heads up/content warning.

This chapter contains an explicit sex scene. If you are reading this , you are consenting that you are at the age of 17 and above as per the guidelines.

Here is a quick link to the content guidelines if anyone needs a reminder: https://support.wattpad.com/hc/en-us/articles/200774334-Content-Guidelines

Thank you

~

"Do you trust me?" Nolan asked, his voice rough from desire.

"Yes."

Rhia was thankful for his supernatural hearing as the words came out in barely a whisper. He kissed her softly and reached for the drawer of his bedside table. He visibly hesitated for a long second before straightening and slipping a pair of fabric cuffs around her wrists. He watched for her reaction carefully. 

He needn't have worried. The moment he pulled them tight, her need for him went from desire to full-blown lust. She'd heard about shifters going into heat and not able to keep their hands off their partners. She wondered if this was what they felt like.

Nolan lifted her now bound hands over her head and wrapped a thick strap around the exposed beams. The contrast of his rustic room to the rest of the modern house suddenly made perfect sense. He guided a small piece of plastic into her hand and pressed her thumb into it. A loud clicking cut like a knife through the room. "If you want me to stop." His voice was husky with desire. "Tell me you understand."

She nodded quickly. She was squirming, rubbing her legs together, trying to relieve the aching need building inside of her. She wanted him to get on with it, but, god, she loved how he was taking his time. His hand slowly travelled down the length of her arm, sending tingles of fire across her skin. He brushed the sensitive skin of her throat. She gasped when he gripped her neck. He was not so rough that it hurt, and not for one second did she think he would hurt her, but it was more enough for her know that there was nothing she could do against him. "You need to say the words, Rhia." He said, making sure she was looking him in his bright, glowing red eyes. "Tell me you understand."

"I understand."

He leaned in to whisper in her ear. "That's my good girl."

Her back arched as jolts of indescribable pleasure cascaded through her body. He backed away to admire his work. Rhia was absolutely, without a doubt, the most gorgeous woman he'd ever met. Her tall, slender body was strong from her high-intensity work and an obviously active lifestyle. Long red hair fell over her shoulders and over her breasts, which rose and fell with each of her heavy breaths. Her hands flexed and unflexed slightly, a subconscious action she was doing to keep blood flowing through her hands. The look she was giving him told him just how badly she wanted everything he was planning on doing to her.

How many times had he pleasured himself imagining this very sight? He'd known her just over a week and she was driving him wild. He remembered the days when a kiss on the cheek after two months was considered scandalously fast.

Deciding to finally progress their night, Nolan started to unbutton his shirt. Rhia's expressive and vibrant green eyes darted to his hands, watching his every move. He felt a sense of acceptance he'd never felt with another woman as she followed his hands slowly opening his shirt. He'd received a mixed reception from the women of his past when he'd pulled out the restraints. A lot of them were scared. Of the few who were willing to try, were usually unwilling to try again simply due to it not being their thing. He never once resented them... but it always felt like he was missing something in his relationships.