fourteen - "I could've stayed at home, simping for a faceless guy"

S A R G E N T

S A R G E N T

"The race starts at midnight, be here. There's too much cash on it and, we can't risk losing it,"

"Do you think I'm going to miss this chance and let that motherfucker Adler win this shit? We got unfinished business." I spoke on the phone while throwing the last part of my cigarette.

T sighed and, I could feel the seriousness in his tone, "Use that business of yours to win this race or, you're out this time. The boss says he doesn't want more of your child's plays,"

"Tell your boss he can suck my dick," I spoke and ended the call without waiting for him to finish.

I was fixing my car for the race now. Today was the day. Adler was going down and, I was more than ready to laugh at his face and tell him what a fucking loser he was. I'm not going to let anyone or anything take that away from me.

I got into the illegal racing business not too long ago. I don't need the cash but, the boss does and, I need something to feel the adrenaline. T was like a coach to me, he taught me everything about race and the "underworld". Ryan Adler and I met last year during a race. I learned that day that he got a reputation as a man who abuses women and that he's involved in the drug business. It was basically hatred at first sight and the beginning of a never-ending rivalry.

That's why I was so shocked to see Edwards defending him at school and leaving with him. She didn't seem the type to hang out with types like Adler.

Fuck, there we go again with Edwards entering my fucking head like a bugging thought before sleep. She's literally on my nerves by just breathing. I can't stand her. It's like she's getting under my skin by doing nothing and I don't like that. At all.

I was done with my car and I had a few minutes before midnight. Let's win this race.
*************************************
W I L L O W
I was tossing and turning around in my bed, trying to find a comfortable position, when I heard a sound coming from outside of my window. I got up slowly, crouching beside my window to peep outside and, my gut was telling me that trouble was onto me again, but I tried to push the feeling away.

Ryan was standing outside of my window. I was scared immediately, what if mom or Agnes sees him? He's dangerous and, I don't want him to hurt my family because of what I know.

I got up and opened my window, "Do you know what time it is, mister!?" I whisper yelled and, he chuckled.

"I have a surprise for you that you'll love. It's your kind of trouble," he whispered. And I was right. Trouble. Again.

I knew I couldn't say no. In this short amount of time I've known Ryan, the look in his eyes tells me he won't go without me. But the feeling I have tells me that tonight was going to be full of events.

I sighed, "Okay, I have to sneak out though so don't call for me or something. I'm coming down in a few" and closed the window to start getting dressed.

*************************************
The car ride with Ryan wasn't as awkward as I thought it would be. Apart from me knowing that he's a freaking murderer.

That was the first time I had seen Ryan's car. The car was a red Aston Martin DB1. The car itself was screaming, rich. But considering the business Ryan's in I, wasn't shocked.

"You still haven't told me where you're taking me? And what's up with the car? Where's your motorcycle?" Yes, I know I'm asking a lot of questions but, who wouldn't? He's a freaking killer.

My thoughts were interrupted when I heard loud noises. I looked up and, my breath got stuck in my throat.

I had totally forgotten about Ryan being a killer, "You're a freaking racer!? No way!" I was so excited because I've always loved races and sportscars.

There was a crowd forming around the car. And they were showing Ryan their support.

He smiled at me, "I knew you would like this, let's go. I want you to meet my friends,"

We got out of the car and, he started introducing me to his friends and the creepy coach that called himself papa D. It's always the coaches being creepy.

I was still talking with Ryan and his friends when a black BMW i8 pulled up. The attention was immediately on it and the chanting was even louder now. The car looked amazing, Ryan's car didn't have a chance against it.

My heart stopped beating when the person in the car got out.

Sargent.fucking.Hills

I turned around and gave Ryan a death stare, "Trouble huh? I could've stayed at home, simping for a faceless guy"

Before Ryan could reply he looked at something behind me and dark clouds took over his eyes, "Really Edwards? You're actually into lowlifes aren't you?"

I fucking hate that voice.

Thank you for reading chapter 14

Thank you for reading chapter 14. Hope you liked it, please don't forget to vote and comment<3