{°30°}

POV:YOU

POV:YOU

"Graduation!"

Jungkook cheered as we walked away from the school building.
This afternoon, I had officially finished my college education. Not only was I excited because I wouldn't have to pull multiple all nighters, but that now I have a degree, hopefully opening doors for good paying jobs.
I was able to quit one of my two jobs that I had a few months ago due to the boys now be able to do jobs themselves.

Jin took up a job at the café that the kind old woman owns. When Jin had asked me about working there, I didn't hesitate to say yes.
Hoseok has always loved dancer, and he was pretty damn good at it, so he took up a job at a dance studio, teaching children how to dance. From watching one of his practices, I can tell that all the kids love him.

Both Jimin and Namjoon took up jobs at the library, the jobs being perfect for the book loving duo. Every week both of them come back with a new book that they want to read.
Taehyung and Jungkook have both struggled a little to figure out what they possibly want to do, so they haven't found a job as yet.
But I have a feeling Taehyung will go into something to do with fashion due to the fact that he loves to style me every once and a while.

"Wow princess, it seems like you've been in college forever."

Jin spoke, followed by Namjoon,

"Yeah it's seems like whoever is writing your story seemed to forget you were there."

I smiled,

"Yeah well I'm just glad I'm done."

"I think this calls for a celebration!"

Jimin spoke excitedly,while almost jumping up and down.
Jungkook quickly grabbed his shoulders and proceeded to jump up and down.

"Yes! Carrot we should do something fun!"

I thought for a moment before speaking,

"Why don't we get some drinks together?"

Every since hybrids started getting treated better, they were aloud to do many 'normal' things a human would do.
I had taken them all once out for drinks and they all definitely had a good time. Although the next morning wasn't exactly sunshine and rainbows.

"We could. We should go to that bar we went to a few months ago."

Taehyung suggested.

"Okay then it's settled, we can quickly head back home, get dressed if you want to, and head down to the bar, it's not too far so we can walk."