🔞Busted Part 2🔞⚠TW-DUBCON-NONCON⚠

As requested by @MarissaMejia5 here is a part two to the Busted short that I had done! Enjoy! 

If you haven't read part one I highly recommend you do  so this all makes sense! 

After he pounded into me and I came again whilst he filled me with more of his seed he finally spoke "come little one. let us have a shower to clean you up before the others notice that you smell of sex"  he pulled me up, I could barely stand up my legs gave out but Loki caught me and held me up as we walked into the bathroom and he turned on the shower as I rested against the sink.  "here let me help you" his tone of voice turned all 'gentleman' like so i took his hand and stood with him in the shower as he helped wash my back and  my hair. 

"so um...loki what do i do about this?" i pointed down towards the cum running down my legs. "ehehe well it's obvious i will help you clean it out" he said it so casually but before i could get another word out he was on one knee sliding his finger inside me. "ah! loki! wait!" he used his fingers to scoop out the mess from inside me however he didn't stop until i came yet again. this time i didn't completely fall on him. "getting better already i see?" he laughed and grabbed the soft grey towel from the metallic rack. "jerk..." i whispered. "ah ah ah. you don't want a repeat of today do you? i'd hate to have to punish you again so soon" 

'lying bastard' SMACK! "ouch!" i yelped as we got into my room. he said nothing and smiled as he walked over to his pile of clothes. "um where are my clothes loki?" "they're in the laundry, you will need to grab new clothes out of your wardrobe" i huffed and walked over grabbing an oversized purple jersey and another pair of plain black leggings. i had several pairs of black legging simply because they went with everything and were super comfy. "jess?" his voice brought me out of thought as i turned to look at him. His clothes back on like normal but his shirt not buttoned up. "um yes Loki?" i tried to sound brave but the squeak as i said his name  completely undermined it.   "will you be a good girl and do as you're told?" he walked over grabbing my chin. 

I looked down to my feet trying to decide. "um...well I'll try..." "hmp well you know what happens when you're naughty." he pulled me  into a kiss before turning away leaving me alone in my room.  as i walked out i noticed everyone had come up as nat and bruce cooked dinner. "hey bruce, is cap still mad at me?" i couldn't see him in the kitchen or in the living room so i assumed he wasn't going to come up until later on. "well he's not happy with you put it that way" he smiled as he dished up some mash potatoes and nat took the other veggies to strain them. "what's for dinner?" tony spoke up as he entered the kitchen. "mash, veggies and some chicken with gravy" 

thor made a happy groan "i like the sound of it!" everyone sat down as nat and bruce brought over the food. it was a take what you want kind of dish out. we all took turns in grabbing some veggies and mash and then as i was about to bite into a carrot cap walked in. 'ah shit...maybe if i don't make eye contact he won't say anything...' i looked up at him directly in his eyes the one thing i said not to do. 'fuck it' "jess i want a word with you please." i sighed excepting the fact that i was in trouble. "can we talk after dinner  cap?" he nodded and said that he would speak to me after dinner. everyone was quiet until tony and bruce started to chat about some fancy tech stuff they were working on. i made a point of finishing my dinner sooner than the others so i could go clean up and meet cap up after. "i'm gonna freshen up cap then i'll meet you in my room? that cool?" "okay sure sounds good." 

loki looked at me with his stupid little grin. sometimes i wish i could smack him but he might punish me again or even worse he might spank me in front of the others. as i walked down the hall to my room i felt like something was off with cap. 'i hope he doesn't know about what loki did? or maybe i do?' my mind was so torn about whether i was still angry at loki or not. i mean i should be he forced himself on me didn't he? but i didn't fight back after a while? oh god i don't know what to think anymore. 'curse you loki'