x x x v i i .

"Go apologize."

Nathaniel's demand was sharp and clear, leaving no room for discussion. Marie could feel her heartbeat increase exponentially, folding her hands in front of her to keep them from shaking. Things were moving fast - too fast for her to comprehend with the two dominating men watching her every move.

"I'm sorry, Theodore, sir." Marie could barely keep eye contact, but the professor didn't care about his student's timidness. If anything, it only made his sadist side stand firmer.

"No. Go to him and apologize, Marie."

Marie looked over to Nathaniel, eyes widened in shock and hesitance.

"Go."

Carefully and with measure, Marie made her way over to Theodore - whose seemingly kind and well-intentioned demeanor had something much more sinister beneath the surface. The youthful friend of the professor had been nothing but kind to Marie thus far.

"I'm sorry, sir."

It only took one look behind Marie and a small nod from Nathaniel for Theodore to grab the student by the hips and pull her over to straddle his lap.

Marie was too slow to register the discrete interaction, immediately gasping at the feeling of another man's hands on her.

"Shhh, don't struggle," Theodore calmly hushed, his strong hands digging harder into Marie's waist. "Or do. I love a good fight."

"Easy, Theo." Nathaniel had shared his submissives in the past, but he held a more significant amount of protectiveness over Marie than previous partners. It even surprised Theodore.

"Sorry, darling, but I'm a lot less nice than your professor," Theodore warned Marie, instilling the sweetest feeling of fear through her body.

Theodore mirrored this feeling by slowly trailing his hands up Marie's legs, hips, and waist - feeling the girl up as she barely managed to stifle her moans. "Fuck... so this is what the professor gets, huh?"

"Jealous?" Nathaniel remarked, pouring himself an extra much-needed shot of whiskey before reclining back on the couch. "Do you like it, Marie?"

Marie's breath hitched as Theodore drew up the hem of her dress ever so slightly, knowing he was about to realize she had nothing on underneath. Thus, Marie could only nod with her head - the sensation of the taboo scene overwhelming her immensely.

Nathaniel wasn't having it. "Use your words."

"I like it, sir," Marie barely winced out. She was all too aware of the growing erection underneath her and the strong hand trailing up her inner thigh until...

"Now who's idea was this?" Theodore's chuckle sent shivers down Marie's spine and arousal straight in-between her legs.

"Tell him, Marie."

"It was mine - ah!"

With a small cue of permission from his friend, Theodore wasted no time and slipped two fingers into the warmth of her entrance. Cutting the poor girl off from articulating any proper honorific was done with full purpose, knowing Marie would have to get punished.

A soft moan escaped Marie's lips, which Nathaniel wanted to quickly replace with a scream. "Spank her when she doesn't say sir."

Theodore didn't need to be told twice, using his free hand to land a hard lash against Marie's bare skin, not stopping his movement with the other still inside her. Marie lurched forward from the sharp pain accentuated by the decorative rings on Theodore's hand, muffling her cry against his shoulder.