|27|

My legs are crossed as I sit on the vanity counter of my bathroom, my jaw slack as I put on a coat of mascara. Tonight is Tiffs birthday and New Year's Eve. I decided on a pair of tight black skinny jeans and a black silk top that exposes my middle. It's simple.

  I'm slightly nervous for tonight, I don't know anyone who is going to be there besides Harry, Zayn, and Tiff. I'm sure it won't be as awkward as I think it will but Tiff is probably having all of her girlfriends come and I don't want to follow Harry around all night and annoy him.

  It'll be a good opportunity for me to get out and have a good time. Usually that's something I do with Cora and I still haven't spoken with her. I'm waiting until break is over so I don't stress her out when she's with her family, seeing as she love seeing them.

  I also have no idea what to say to her. Obviously I need to apologize but just saying 'I'm sorry' and moving on doesn't fix anything between us. It doesn't fix what I said. Maybe that's why Harry doesn't use it. Regardless on when I talk to Cora, I'm still nervous just thinking about it. She's my best friend and we've fought before, but never like this.

  A loud knock on my door causes me to jump, spinning around and sliding off of the counter. Harry's already here and I haven't done my hair yet or finished my makeup. I quickly open the door, revealing Harry who is dressed in black jeans with rips in the knees and a dark maroon and red flannel, unbuttoned halfway so it exposes his chest.

  "Clover." He whines, closing the door as I quickly make my way back to my bathroom to finish up my makeup so I can dry my hair. I hear his footsteps come down the hall, his eyes locking with mine in the mirror. "Baby it's already seven fifteen." He tells me, the nickname making me smile.

  "I know, I couldn't pick out an outfit. I just have to dry my hair then I'll be ready." I tell him quickly as I plug in the hairdryer. He rolls his eyes and disappears as I flip my hair over and begin to brush through it with the heat on high.

  After another fifteen minutes Harry is calling my name as I sit on the edge of my bed, strapping simple black heels up before I stand, quickly making my way down the hall to meet him.

  "Worth the wait." Harry mumbles as he stands from my couch, shoving his phone into his back pocket as he strides towards me, a smirk playing on his lips. "However, we're late." He mumbles, still having to lean down even with me in heels, his lips pressing against my own. "We could just stay." He continues.

  "Not an option, Tiff wants you there." I tell him, pulling away as I walk to the front door, Harry following as we exit my apartment.

  "She wants you there more than me, trust me." He mutters, grasping my hand in his own. I don't say anything back as we walk, occasionally I steal a couple glances at him, he looks phenomenal and he's not even dressed up.

  "Who is going to be there?" I ask Harry once we've settled into his car. He must've cleaned it, it looks exceptionally shiny and new.

  "I don't know, most of their friends you won't know." Harry tells me with a small shrug. I sigh and lean back against the seat, my stomach churning with nerves. "We don't have to stay long, it's all up to you, Clo." He assures me, his cars loud engine rumbling behind us as he glides in and out of cars.

  Soon enough we pull up the the club, but I realize Harry's parked in the back where the parking is still slim but it's less full than the front where people are parked illegally and anywhere a car can fit basically.

  The atmosphere is much different than the college party I went to a few weeks back. This is an actual club with dancers, bouncers and bartenders. I've never been to a place like this and the further Harry walks us, the more nervous I get.