Kiss Me Till I Burn

Partying was all what Lia could thought of, it was her life, like she was the life of the party.

Girls and boys come her way, secretly praying to get a taste of her, but none of them ever won her attention.

A guy would offer her a drink and she'd walk away, and no, he couldn't do anything... unless he wants to be banned from the most awesome bar the city could offer.

A girl would give her 'the look' and act all sexy and shit, and Lia wouldn't bat an eyelash and ignore the shit out of the girl. She leaves them all in shame and disappointment.

"When will you ever NOTICE even just one of those hot girls who wants to bed you?" Yeji asked after she chugged on her drink, doing a weird over acting and exaggerating finger pointing towards the people downstairs." Because if I were you? I would not decline a single offer, except those ugly ass bastards."

"You can hoe around all you want, don't drag me into that. I'm not like you." Lia rolled her eyes and sipped on her tequila.

"Ouch, my harteu." Yeji feigned hurt and clenched her hand to her chest. But it did offended her a little bit, but she knew better not to be mad at Lia, specially when the girl is actually a nice person that just got fucked by love.

"Stop it, Yeji unnie." Yuna scolded Yeji.

"No, you stop, Yuna-yah. Stop being such a kill joy. I just want to tease her." Yeji laughed, obviously drunk.

Lia stood up.

"I'm leaving, you girls take care of each other, Chaeryoung won't be coming to pick you two, she's cramming for her coming exams. Bye." And then she disappeared downstairs.

The two didn't listen much and continued drinking.

The night was getting cold, and to Lia's misfortune, Chaeryoung couldn't pick them up. That's why she thought of heading home early and somehow sober to avoid the chilly night. But yeah, it's not her day, and so she's freezing cold outside somewhere in the outskirts of Busan.

"Hey, it's already late, why are you here?" Lia was passing by the park when a voice said that out of nowhere.

She stopped on her tracks to look for the voice.

"Over here." Lia looked up and saw a silhouette of a girl on a tree house.

At first, she was frightened, but soon she realized who it was. Her system calmed down but the cold was still biting on her skin and through her bones.

"And why are you here?" Lia's eyebrow raised. "As you've said, it's already late, so why?"

The girl from the tree house jumped and landed on her feet.

The girl was wearing a hoodie and jeans with a pair of converse. It was simple, but damn did that took Lia's breath away.

The girl moved towards Lia and cupped her cheeks.

"What do you think you're doing, Shin Ryujin?" Lia glared at her.

"Oh, my baby looks so cute with those looks!" Ryujin squealed in a whisper, her hands making weird actions as soon as it let go of Lia's cheeks.

"Stop."

"Oh, okay,sorry. Ehem!" Ryujin composed herself.

"What are you doing here, again, Shin Ryujin?"

Ryujin chuckled and leaned to whisper something to Lia's ears.

"I'm here to warm you up, you look so cold, don't you think?" She husked in a sexy voice.