57:

Girls. Girls. Girls. They love me arc II
Y/n arc.
Renjun arc..
Taeyong arc...
Jaehyun arc....
Nct arc II submission cont..

⚠️: sexual content, alcohol and drug abuse, blood, violence. Chapter will be longer due to plot reasons.

Once I finished calling,
I glanced at all of them and got to my feet.

"What's the mission?"

"Girls night out." Jess read the board. "Okay, I like the sound of it but what does it mean."

"We need you girls..to do something illegal." Jaehyun said as he put his hands together.

"Like what?" Liv asked as she pulled her hair up into a ponytail.

"Seduce Sm's friend."

"Easy done." Zuley said as she smiled.

"What do we do after we seduce him?" I asked knowing there had to be a second part to this.

"Try to get information from him like what sections he's in control over, maybe try to see if he can give you some of his goods,  and once you have enough information we'll Dispose of him."

"Dispose." Zuley said, and nodded.

"It means kill. No need to sugar coat words for Y/n." Renjun said as he glanced at me. "She knows I say things directly."

I nodded. "I kinda figured actually."

"We'll handle that part, all you girls have to do is get information and distract him."

Jess smiled. "And I have the perfect outfits. Ladies shall we?" She offered her arms for us to link on to. "You boys better not be gawking at us. Getting distracted would be bad."

We walked over to their hideout. It wasn't that far from where we were staying at.

Obviously Taeyong made someone escort us. Since Yuta and Renjun needed to prepare, Taeil,Xiaojun and YangYang escorted us. Sungchan and Shotaro tagged along since this is their home.

Jess kicked the door to her room open.
"Get whatever you like I'm the queen of clubs."

We all looked over her choice of clothes.

I froze when I saw a black sequin short dress.

It was the dress I had dreamed of always using for prom. I had seen it before in the shopping center I used to go.

"Flashie caught your eye." Jess said while smiling. "You can have it. It seems as if you two belong together."

I nodded and thanked her as I grabbed it and placed it against my body. I stared at my reflection. The dress I always wanted was now here in my hands.

Liv picked out a green and black dress. It had lace. She fixed it around her curves, it looked great on her.  She slipped on black heels and tapped them together to fry to stabilize her self. She smiled when she saw me staring at her. "Does it look good?"

I nodded and gave her thumbs up.

I glanced at Zuley. She picked out a black and red  tight short dress. She had Red but simple and pretty looking heels.Her Bust was barely managing to stay inside the dress which caused her to groan in annoyance as she attempted to zip up the dress. "Y/n help me zip it up."