Chapter Seven

(Zenitsu's got some interesting expressions)

"MONO-CHAN!!" Mono looked towards the voice, only to be met with a crow in her face. Makero, her Kasugai crow. "Oh Mono-chan, I was so scared! I thought you died, I thought I'd never see you again, or Five, o-or Eight, or Eleven!!"

"Makero-chan, please calm down you're ranting." Mono said. "Whose Five, Eight and Eleven?" Tanjiro asked, staring up at the white haired female. Mono looked down at the burgundy haired male. She bent down and picked up the injured boy and held him bridal style. Tanjiro had a dark blush on his face. "Don't worry about ut, I'll tell you later."

Mono walked over to her bag and used one hand to dig through it. She brought out some strange equipment. "What is that?" Tanjiro asked. "Just something that I made a while ago. It's used to extract blood." Mono said walking over to the body of Sasumaru. She collected the demon's blood. She then sucked up the other demon's blood that was on Tanjiro.

Tanjiro and Mono went inside the house, where the others were waiting. Tamayo helped Tanjiro with his wounds, after she was finished she then turned to Mono and checked her for wounds. But to Tamayo's surprise there was no flaws on her skin. It was like she wasn't in a fight at all.

Mono shivered when she saw Yushiro holding a knife while he stared at her. "Don't stare at Mono-sama like that!"

 "Don't stare at Mono-sama like that!"

She ran out of the room. She did not want to be around Yushiro any longer. "Now look what you did!! Poor Mono-sama, you scared her!" Makero cried out. Tanjiro and Mono packed up everything. Tanjiro and Nezuko were out the door along with Makero. Mono was about to leave, until Tamayo called out to her.

"Mono-san, could you come here?"

**********

Tanjiro and Mono walked down the dirt path. The sun was high in the sky. Makero was screaming a melody that she hear Mono sing once. Tanjiro turned to the white haired female and asked, "Is Makero always like this?"

"You have no idea. I've tried getting her to stop, but she never does. Just go with it, she might get a sore throat at some point." Mono said.

"PLEASE MARRY ME!!!" The two jolted out of there exhausted state. "Hey, who interupted my singing?"

"Is that what you worried about?" Mono asked the crow. Tanjiro and Mono ran ahead and spotted a blonde haired male, crying into a girl's kimono. Screaming how he needed someone to marry him, and saying, "I don't want to die alone". 

A sparrow came over and landed in Mono's palm. "Hey, get off of Mono-sama!" Makero yelled at the little sparrow.

"Makero-chan, please calm down." Mono said to the crow. "Looks like he's destressed." Mono said, looking at Tanjiro.

"Looks like he wants our help." The sparrow chirpped happily, finally someone was listening to him. "Don't worry we'll help you." Mono said to the sparrow.