Germany

EmIly entered Tony's kitchen and went straight for Nat, pulling River with her.

  "I need to talk to the two of you." She said, pulling them to the porch

Steve and Bucky watched in amusement abd confusion.

"Should we be concerned?" Clint asked

"Why would you be concerned?" Tony asked, passing Steve a drink

"Two Russian spies and a knife expert just ran off all secretive." Peter said

Tony's eyes widened.

"Peter, be sneaky spider." Bucky said

"Why me?!"

"They're less likely to kill you." Steve responded

Peter sighed and swung to the roof, hiding just above the porch. Tony turned to Bucky and Steve.

"You haven't told them yet." He said "Have you?"

Steve shook his head.

"She'll freak."

"Wait, told them what?" Clint asked

"About the Germany mission." Bucky said.

"Ger-germany? Tony, you're gonna send these two to Germany?" He asked, shocked

Tony nodded.

"No the hell you're not." A new voice said

Steve turned and smiled.

"Sam!"

The two men embraced and Bucky shook Sam's hand.

    "What do you mean I'm not sending them?" Tony asked, trying to hide his joy about seeing Sam.

"Bucky's getting married to your sister in a few months and Steve finally has a life that doesn't revolve around being a hero." He said "Send someone else."

Tony sighed.

"We all have lives." He said.

"Send me." Sam replied.

"I'll go too.." Clint said

"What about the twins?" Steve asked

"They'll be fine." Nat said, walking in the door holding Peter by the ear "and who sent the kid to eavesdrop."

"Tony did it!" Steve laughed.

Emily walked over to Tony and punched him in the arm.

"What was being said is none of your business!" She yelled

She turned to Peter.

"Don't you dare say anything."

Peter nodded.

"Yes miss Emily."

She smiled, walking over to him and kissing him on the head.

"Good."

"Germany?" River asked "Really? And you just weren't going to tell me?"

"I-i was..." Bucky said quietly

"When? A week before you left? Or when your sister was having an anxiety attack watching Steve get on a plane to go back there?" River asked "I can't believe you would do that!"

"It's fine." Sam said "They're not going. Clint and I are."

Nat nodded.

"Clint's combat style much less up front less room for casualties on our side." She said 

River switched to German, a language she knew Steve didn't speak. She turned to Nat.

"das ist nicht der Punkt. Seine Schwester ist schwanger und er wollte ihren Mann mitnehmen und in ein Land gehen, in dem beide fast gestorben wären."

Bucky started her, switching to German himself..

"sie ist was? weiß Steve?" He asked

"Nein." Emily said

Tony shook his head.

"English please." He said "Makes me nervous when you speak different languages. Like you're hiding something."

River rolled her eyes and looked her brother in the face.

  "Fine. I'm pregnant and we're eloping to Italy." She said without missing a beat.

Steve chuckled. So did Bucky before ducking as Tony threw a cup at him.

   "Not funny."

"Mind your business then." Emily said

  A timer went off and Tony turned to open the oven.

The smell of chicken and spices filled the room and Emily suppressed a gag.

"Excuse me." She said quietly.

   "Last door end of the hall." River said as Emily ran towards the bathroom.