Chapter One: The Past

Anger. Rage. Betrayal. Sadness. Despair.
These emotions consumed a young girls soul and twisted her to the point of no return.

The romance novel, Fated For You, was a shitty story depicting the lives of an arrogant crown prince and an innocent yet brave young baron's daughter. Blegh.

The arrogant prince happened to come across the heroine when she was fighting with another young man over stealing a homeless child's silver coin. The prince who had long been surrounded by 'perfect noblewomen', was baffled by the girl's behaviour. The young lady had soft features, pale skin, light blonde hair, large blue-green eyes, and of-course a lovely figure. Her appearance certainly didn't match up with her behaviour. Understandably, the prince's interest was piqued. Now it's unknown if this interest manifested simply from the young maiden's behaviour or from the prince's nether regions.

But you get the point.

So, he pursued her, she resisted at first *weakly* knowing he had a fiancé, but eventually gave in to his domineering aura.

Ah did you notice the word fiancé?

Yes, as the cliche plot would follow, I the person who he was in a relationship with was the villainess, and his dear fiancé. Maya von Blayyid, the eldest daughter of the Ducal house of Blayyid, one of the oldest families in the Kingdom of Averia. Tan skin, snow-white hair, pale grey eyes, and a lean but ample figure to boot, I was a gorgeous young lady. I was trained in swordsmanship simply due to my father's legacy as a general, and had also mastered the shitty princess training the queen had bestowed upon me. I was trained to be queen from the age of 6. I was betrothed to the crown prince early in our lives, but the times he actually showed up to meet me at our designated tea times could be counted on one hand. The bastard hated me for a reason unknown to me, and then broke our engagement in a cliche manner in front of everyone at my fucking debutant ball.

So ... I lost it.

All those years when I could've solely focused on being a heir for my father, I was forced to learn etiquette and manners to become queen. The royal family bestowed this marriage, I didn't have the authority to not consent, so I forced myself to fall in love with a prince that wasn't even there. They had stolen my childhood, my youth, and then my reputation.

All because the big baby prince wanted to play Romeo to his little fairy.

Asshole.

So yeah I lost it. I couldn't oppose a royal, but I could hurt his little bitch. (Which was very idiotic of me I'll admit)

I became a 'villainess', though my schemes were nonsensical, and transparent.

I most definitely caused the heroine some grief ;however, her humiliation paled in comparison to what I went through with the bastard prince. I wasn't aware that I was doing exactly what the prince wanted me to do, and so once he had compiled my list of 'crimes' from before and after the engagement annulment, I was executed. Along with my entire family.

The Ducal house of Blayyid was no more.

How... foolish...

While this book was a romance, the world wasn't, and several things could occur after the bastards stupid decision.

The house of Blayyid guarded the western border, aka my father was a great duke and general who seriously kicked ass. The stupid prince executed one of the greatest generals in the nation, and effectively executed support from a large portion of the armed force that was loyal to my father. This left the western border vulnerable to invasion from the Lautz Empire, which had been steadily expanding over the past decade.

Haha... stupid prince.

I don't know what happened after that since I died. I can only make assumptions about the consequences of my family's death, as the novel itself only depicts a happy ending for the prince and his beau immediately after my death.

Regardless, that doesn't really matter since I never actually died.

No, I woke up with my original body intact, in a different world, and found out that my past life had been at the mercy of a 23 year old Webnovel writer.

Fuck.

My name is Maya Blayyid, and I'm an ex villainess living in the 21st century.
——————————————————————

Character Aesthetic:
-Maya Blayyid-

Character Aesthetic: -Maya Blayyid-

- Crown Prince -

- Heroine-