𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞- 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐲 𝐖𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐰

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐎𝐧𝐞 

𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐲 𝐖𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐰

"We're young, how is it that we never have anything to do on the weekends?" Skylar huffed as she fell back to the couch in the living room while Isabella and Joshua prepared the baby stroller

"We're young, how is it that we never have anything to do on the weekends?" Skylar huffed as she fell back to the couch in the living room while Isabella and Joshua prepared the baby stroller. "Because we can never decide what we want to do so we end up doing whatever Riley and the others are doing." Joshua answered her as Isabella played with Nathaniel making the baby giggle.

"Why did the others have to go on that school trip this weekend?" Skylar complained as their friends had gone on a school assigned field trip for their junior year. "I don't know Sky but we'll plan something as a group tonight for another night. Where's Holden? We should start leaving by now." Isabella stood up after setting Nathaniel in his stroller having him play with his toys as she looked over to her best friend.

"That's all I'm asking for. Also he's out on the balcony his parents called him for something." Skylar crossed her arms before nodding out to the balcony where Holden was pacing out on while on the phone. "Seems serious." Joshua commented seeing his best friend's expression as the girls agreed, taking notice.

"Hope it's nothing too serious."

Skylar looked over to her boyfriend seeing the expression he held having her worry but Isabella tried to comfort her taking note of her worry. Skylar hesitantly nodded over to her best friend knowing for right now there wasn't really anything either could do, sending her a small smile before they sat down while Joshua played with Nathaniel who couldn't stop laughing.

Soon Holden ended his call but waited a bit to take a breather before going into the living room seeing his best friend spending time with Nathaniel as Skylar and Isabella spoke with one another sharing a laughter. He leaned back to the wall as a smile grew on his face seeing who he has with him.

"Are you okay, babe?" Skylar looked over to Holden with a small smile plastered on her lips as the other couple turned to him. "Yeah. . . I'm good. Are you guys ready to go?" Holden responded to Skylar before shaking his head asking the three as he walked over to them placing his phone in his back pocket.

"I think we have everything." Joshua stood up as he looked over everything they needed for Nathaniel. "Well let's go then." Holden smiled over to them having them agree after sharing a look with one another hearing the hesitation in his voice but from his expression it was clear to see he didn't want to speak about it.

The four grabbed their bags with Isabella taking the stroller with Nathaniel going into the elevator with everyone but just before the doors could close Isabella's phone rang.

"Uh-oh. . . Riley's redoing the bay window."

They all shared a worry expression knowing what that meant. The bay window was something special four the younger teenagers, everyone could see that and with one change it could cause something big.