Ch 10: kiss kiss fall in love

'Nishinoya-san, truth or dare?" Akaashi asked while Bokuto was red and stuttering behind him

"Ima do truth this time" Noya said awkwardly. He had never really had a conversation with Akaashi before so it was a bit awkward.

"Do you have a crush on anyone? If yes, you have to tell us who." Akaashi finished quickly and leaned back onto Bokuto. His face was still flushed from the last dare but he knew that no one cared THAT much (hopefully). While Akaashi was being adorable with Bokuto, Noya got un characteristically quiet. He started shuffling his feet and shifting around in his chair. He felt the pressure from everyones eyes start to build in the silence. Nishinoya took a deep breath before looking up and straight over at Asahi who was next to him.

"ASAHI." Noya shouted

"Wait wha-" Asahi stuttered as he whipped around to face the libero. Both boys were bright red and their eyes were wide.

"I-I Like you..." Noya got progressively quieter as he began to realize the weight of his words.

"I thought you wouldn't like me back because I'm a guy and I'm scary looking..." Asahi laughed, rubbing the back of his neck and giving the small boy a close-eyed (nervous) smile.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN SCARY? YOU'RE LIKE THE NICEST PERSON ON THE TEAM! Sorry Suga I love you though. Also I'm bi so yea...ahah" an awkward tension fell between the two while everyone else looked back and forth between them waiting for someone to say... something (anything really).

"Well... um now that I did that moving on I guess..." Noya started to change the subject as the tension grew even further.

"Nishinoyayuuwillyoupleasegooutwithmeifitisokpleaseidontwantyoutogooutwithanyoneelseitwouldhurttoomuch!" (Translation: Nishinoya Yuu will you please go out with me if it is ok please I dont want you to go out with anyone else it would hurt too much!) Asahi blurted out suddenly before covering his mouth with his hand and looking away.

"Heh I thought you weren't going to ask." Noya laughed, giving Asahi a bright smile. The room let out a breath that they didn't know they were hold while Asahi tackled Noya with a hug.

"S-sorry I just got excited. I didn't hurt you did I?" Asahi said getting up.

"It's ok! I liked it! But right now ima need you to sit in criss cross (that's what we called it at my school)." Noya said as he waited for Asahi to do what he said. As soon as he got seated like Noya wanted, the energetic boy scrambled onto his lap.

"HEHEHE This is better!" Noya smiled, looking over his shoulder at his friendly giant. Asahi smiled back gently as he wrapped his arms around the boy's waist and kissing his neck softly, sighing.

"You're only mine now." Asahi whispered seductivly into Nishinoya's ear making him blush deeply and Asahi chuckled at his reaction.

"My shiiiipppsss!!!" Suga squealed hugging onto Daichi's arm while everyone laughed at him.

"Ah Suga-san can you come here for a second" Noya asked and Suga walked over to them. As he came closer, Asahi gave him a serious look that said 'don't touch him he's mine' which just made Suga chuckle softly, know how possessive his friend could be.

"Don't worry Asahi, two bottoms don't make a top and I don't like him like that anyway." Asahi nodded but kept his eye on the setter. Noya heard the interaction but was a bit confused about what actually was going on, he didn't really care though and beckoned Suga to come to his level.

"Who would you like to see together next?" Noya whispered evilly to Suga as they both exchanged mischievous looks.

-+=+-

Suga took his seat again and Noya gave him a wink before he stated again.

"Ano Tendo-san Truth or dare?"

"~Ara ara~ dare!" Tendo eyed the two scheming teammates as they giggled.

"Ok then. I dare you..."

*unedited

-+=+-          -+=+-          -+=+-

Heyyy... 

not me forgetting about having to update my story nope not me at all... (ಥ﹏ಥ)

IM REALLY SORRY! (;'༎ຶД༎ຶ')

 I know that this is a short chapter I have another dare that I wanted to add but I dont think I will be ready to publish that in a minute just because im busy. Im going to try to grind it out now but just in case I wanted to give y'all something. 

Also I feel like I hyped up the next dares up too much so don't expect anything too crazy.

Anyway I hope you all liked this chapter and thank you wall for reading <3