T W E N T Y S E V E N

I'm watching avatar rn and Imma just say I love Zuko and Iroh sm- and this is more of a filler chapter just so I have something to post for you guys while I brainstorm the future of this book

A Wednesday afternoon in the courtyard.

Narcissa noticed Sirius was walking alone so she took this chance to talk to him about Marlene.

She stood up, leaving her friends and ran to catch up to him. Her heart was racing, not because of running but because she was about to admit her feelings and sexuality to another person. She didn't exactly know how he would respond.

"Sirius wait up!" She called out.

He turned around and smiled at his cousin. "Oh hey, Cissy, what's up?"

"Walk with me." She smiled.

"Alright." He chuckled. The two walked out towards the lake.

"Okay. Um." She sat on the hill.

"Cissy?" He asked sitting next to her.

"I don't really know how to bring it up so I'm just gonna get straight to it. I- I like Marlene, yes more than a friend. And I have for some time now. And you two are really close so I thought you would know. Do you think she?"

Sirius had a big smile on his face, he wrapped an arm around her. "First of all, I'm glad you decided to tell me. And second of all. Don't tell her I told you but she's had a crush on you since second year."

"Wait. Really?" She looked up at him.

"Yes really. She was too afraid you wouldn't feel the same way so she keeps her feelings hidden, from everyone." He chuckled.

"Oh my god." She let out a sigh of relief. "That's amazing. That's great. I- I can't believe she feels the same way." She but her lip and stared down at the grass.

"And um. Not to surprise you and give you a heart attack but she's coming down here right now actually." He said looking behind them.

"Oh my god." She said quietly and super fast. "How do I look?" She brushed her hair out of her face.

"As beautiful as always." He smiled, moving his arm from her shoulders.

"Sirius, I thought we were meeting up there." Marlene said, now standing in front of them. "Oh, hi Narcissa." She smiled at the girl.

"Hey, Marlene." She smiled back.

"Yes, sorry, got side tracked. Also I have something I need to do real quick. You two can keep each other company in the mean time." He placed his hands on the ground to push himself up. "I'll be right back." He put up his two pointer fingers and smiled before turning around to walk away.

"That was weird." Marlene chuckled.

"Yeah, that's Sirius for you." Cissy chuckled. "Please, sit." She patted the grass next to her.

Marlene sat down a couple inches away for the blonde. "Sooo." She looked at her.

"I'm just going to be straight forward. Marlene, I like you, as more than a friend. We've known each other for six years now. And I've had a crush on you for two. And I'm saying it all now before I second guess myself and never say it. I like you." She blurted out then turned her head to look at her.

"I- wow-" she breathed out. "Really?"

"Yes really." She chuckled. "I wouldn't have said that if I didn't mean it."

"Only two years? I've liked you for 5" Marlene laughed.

"So it's true? You feel the same way?"