6.Cooking and Fun

Previously on Find her and keep her

I think I'm going to be enjoying my stay here.

Maxen's POV
"How long have you been standing there?" I said asking and sound surprised. I mean Blaire scared the crap outta me. I was just standing here thinking of ways to cook eggs for and what to go with it. Sounding and trying to impress her I know I'm whipped for some reason. Then out of no where she was standing there leaning against the counter.

"I JUST CAME HER LIKE 10 SECONDS AGO. SEEING YOU STANDING THER NOT DOING ANYTHING JUST LOOKED CREEPY SO I ASKED ROSE WHY NOT SCARE THE CRAP OUTTA OF YOU"
"Which you did"
"WHICH I DID. IF YOU'RE WONDERING WHICH ONE YOU CAN TAKE THE BREAD AND TOAST IT."

So I did just that. I heard a grumbling sound again so I just chuckled knowing that she's hungry. "Babe you can just look in one of the drawings for any snacks or food you can munch on until this is ready." She went to do that but stopped half way realizing what I just called her which just shocked me as well. "DID YOU JUST- NEVERMIND" I'm so glad she dropped it I was wondering what kind of excuse I was going to come up with.

"UUM MAXEN..."

"Belle"

"ITS BLAIRE" Sassy I likey.

"I know"

"WHY DO YOU A DRAWER FULL OF SWEETS?"
Now that drawer I forgot to put a lock on that draw because of my brother's two devils that he have. So I have to come up with something quick and sassy too since Blaire gave me the sass.

"Why are you judging my sweet tooth." I looked for the lock and locked it.

"I'M NOT AND WHY'D YOU JUST LOCK IT?"

"Because I dont like people touching my candy especially my brothers two four year olds always looking for my stash"

She snickered. "Ok I'll remember not to touch your stash, but when my sweetness urge kicks in stay out of my way"

"As said dont...touch...the...stash"

So she went into the vertical drawer and saw containers of different crackers and took one up.

Then she went to one of the bottom drawers and took out a bag a chips.

"Max why do you have so many food?""This is just only the beginning you should see my bed base drawers full of snacks in my basement gym and my gameroom

"This is just only the beginning you should see my bed base drawers full of snacks in my basement gym and my gameroom. I know I eat a lot"
"Well lucky for you both of us do but I just took limited amount now because you're making food. Open up"

I looked up and saw Blaire about to throw one of the crackers to me in my mouth luckily I caught it. I thought Blaire was like a girl who's shy and not be starting conversation and stuff like this but it's cute and I like that about her.

*Full Blown Conversation*
"Hey belle can you pass me the bag of bacon in the bottom drawer of the fridge?"

"AGAIN WHY DO YOU HAVE SO MUCH FOOD?"

"I'm a man. I eat alot. If you have a brother you'd understand"

^silence^

"I HAVE A BROTHER, ACTUALLY TWO, ONE OLDER AND ONE YOUNGER. THE OLDER ONE EMERY, EATS LIKE A DAMN PIG LIKE THERES NO TOMORROW AND AIDEN JUST EATS ANYTHING EXCEPTS BRUSSELSPROUTS, CAULIFLOWER, BROCCOLI, SPINACH AND PEANUT BUTTER"

"*gasped* the little guy doesn't eat peanut butter?"

"NO HE DOESNT."CHUCKLES.

"Ok 20 questions we are playing".

"OOH I'LL GO FIRST, WHAT'S YOUR FULL NAME?"

"Maxen Andre Aimes. What's yours?"

"BLAIRE ISLA HUGO. HOW OLD ARE YOU?"

"I'm 22 et tu?"

"I'M 18 SOON TO BE 19. HOW MANY SIBLINGS DO YOU HAVE?"

"I have an older brother and a younger sister. My turn to ask a question. Why are you so pretty?"

"*blushed* I'm not pretty I'm just an average girl that males look at, hit on and then thinks they can do the deed with me."

"Yes you are pretty to me and cute and adorable with your curly and your confidence and how you start your conversations without me starting them"

"NEXT QUESTION... DO YOU WANNA TALK ABOUT THE WHOLE MATE THING"

"Sure"
~~~~~~~~~~~

Next update how do you like it?

Vote and comment

See you next updates my Lovely's 🌹🍃