Side Story 5 : Butterfly Kiss

The Fu family looked at their lovely Ah-Gui and couldn't help but worry. One time, Ah-Gui would be happy, the very next moment he would become sad. Then again he would become happy. They would like to believe that their little cutie was going through puberty. However, their instinct said that their Ah-Gui might be thinking of a scum!

Fu Gui was so tensed. How could he confess to the fourth prince? Should he say that to him? But saying those words of love seemed embarrassing. He is a coward. He couldn't say that.

Therefore, Fu Gui asked some advice from Su Ying who claimed to be a master in that field (A very wrong person to ask such advice from). Su Ying calmly told him one thing.

"Actions speak louder than words. Fu Gui, go for it!"

Fu Gui nodded hard. Su Ying could never be wrong. He was filled with immense determination. He'll confess to the fourth prince!

So that day, Fu Gui approached his brother who was about to go and hang out with the fourth prince. He went ahead and clutched Fu Hui's sleeve and looked at him with his big doe eyes.

"Brother... Ca...can I... go with you?"

It was an instant kill. How could Fu Hui take his little brother's cuteness?!? Although he knew that the Fourth prince was 'dangerous', he couldn't refuse his Ah-Gui who looked liked he was about to cry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Qin Junqian saw Fu Gui, his tail which was hanging low, went high. He hadn't seen his Ah-Gui for so many days. He was happy to see him again.

"Ah-Gui! Good to see you again!"

Fu Gui became shy when he saw the enthusiastic Junqian. He quickly hid himself behind his brother.

"Go...good to see you... Your highness..."

Although Fu Gui was hiding from him, Junqian didn't mind. All he thought was that his Ah-Gui was so cute!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That day, they roamed around here and there. Fu Gui was constantly searching for an opportunity to confess to Qin Junqian. But under Fu Hui's watch, it seemed kind of difficult.

As time went, Fu Gui became more and more panicked. What should he do? How could he make so that he and Junqian could be alone for sometime?

"Brother..."

"Ah-Gui, what's wrong?" Fu Hui asked with a pampering gaze.

"I... I want an... apple candy..."

Fu Gui didn't want to lie. But... He just couldn't help it. He felt that he'll suffocate to death if he couldn't confess to the fourth prince as soon as possible.

Fu Hui patted his little brother's head and happily went ahead to buy an apple candy for him. Before leaving, he didn't forget to glare at the fourth prince.

After his brother left, Fu Gui sighed. Then he looked at Qin Junqian and became strangely nervous.

Ahh.... His heart! It was beating so loudly!

It was now or never! Fu Gui, you can do it!

Qin Junqian looked at Fu Gui who was fidgeting  and seemed extremely nervous. He thought that Fu Gui was nervous because he was alone with him.

Junqian helplessly sighed. He wanted to tell him that he won't force him or anything.

However, before he could say something, he felt a butterfly touch on his lips.

Fu Gui had taken the courage of his life time and quickly kissed Qin Junqian's lips. After kissing his lips, he became so embarrassed that he ran away and hid behind a tree.

Junqian was shocked. He couldn't believe that Fu Gui kissed him. He pinched his arm to do some reality check. It didn't seem like one of those dreams. His face became red from happiness.

Didn't that mean that his Ah-Gui liked him too?!?

He excitedly looked at the direction Fu Gui ran away. Fu Gui was hiding behind a tree and only half of his face was showing. Just when the two of their eyes met, Fu Gui blushed red and hid his face behind the tree.

Ahhh... His Ah-Gui was so so so cute!

Junqian rushed towards the tree. Fu Gui was surprised as he quickly turned away from him and covered his red face with his small and soft hands.

Junqian couldn't control himself as he hugged Fu Gui from behind. He moved his face towards his right ear and said,

"Ah-Gui... Can I take that as a confirmation to my proposal?"

Fu Gui nodded.

"Does that mean... you like me?"

Fu Gui nodded hard.

"Really?"

Fu Gui nodded very hard.

"Then... Can I... Can I kiss you?"

Fu Gui moved his hands away from his face and tilted his head to look at Junqian. He nodded shyly.

Qin Junqian looked at his Ah-Gui who was red like a tomato. His big doe eyes were watery and his pink plump lips were quivering.

He sucked in a breath.

Junqian slowly moved forward and gently kissed Fu Gui.

Finally... He was so happy... His Ah-Gui liked him too. His love wasn't unrequited.

Suddenly, they felt an intense gaze towards them. Fu Gui quickly pushed the fourth prince away from him.

They looked towards Fu Hui who looked liked he was about to commit homicide.

Fu Hui, "....!!!" That scumbag dared to make a move on his soft, cute and clueless baby brother!

Fu Gui, "....!!!" *trembles and looks even more innocent as his eyes fill with water. Makes Junqian seem like a criminal who was taking advantage of him*

Qin Junqian, "............!!!" The confession arc of his love life didn't finish before the begging to in laws arc started! Wait, brother-in-law! I'm not forcing Ah-Gui!

A sincere message from Junqian: Help!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N~~: I don't know how I wrote this chapter so quickly.

Anyways... I hate butterflies... Eww... Just writing the word makes me feel eww. I hate all kinds of insect. However, butterflies are my arch enemies.

Thanks for reading this chapter. I'll be updating the next one soon... If only my lazy ass allows though~ ฅ•ω•ฅ​