chapter 10

We arrived at Harry's place and walked into the building. It was empty except for the security guard at the front. We got in the elevator both in comfortable silence.

"Do you guys want anything to eat or drink? You can use the shower or whatever you need. Make yourself at home." He spoke while setting his keys down on the counter. He stretched his arms and looked at me .

"I think I'm just gonna go to bed." Sage said and Niall nodded.

"Me too." Niall chirpped in. Harry showed then each to a separate guest room. He walked back into the kitchen where I was.

"Now, do you need anything. Food? water? Shower?" He asked.

"Um I think I might take a shower if you don't mind." I responded quietly. He looked at me and smiled.

"Of course you can use my bathroom. It has a better shower then the guest bathroom." He walked me to his room. "I'll be in the living room if you need me." He walked away. I stripped down and turned on the shower. I made sure to not get my hair wet and just try to relax.

I turned off the shower and stepped out, wrapping myself in a towel. I heard the faint sound of my phone buzzing. I recognized the ring tone, It was my sister calling. I quickly opened the door and started to walk to the kitchen where I left my phone. As I turned the corner, I felt something hard hit me. My towel hit the ground without me realizing.

"Oh shit I'm so sorry. I was just trying to bring your phone to you." My head finally noticed that it wasn't something that hit me, it was someone. I scrambled to grab my towel off the ground and cover myself up, as I became incredibly embarrassed. I grabbed my phone from Harry's hand and answered the call.

"Hello? Is everything okay?" I asked Lily, wondering why she was calling me because it was one am where she was. While trying not to look at harry.

"Hey. Everything is fine, I just wanted to check in. You know I get the best thoughts late at night." She spoke through the phone and I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah I know. I need to sleep though so I'll call you tomorrow. Have a good night." I responded and hung up. Harry was now looking at me.

"Uh, I'm sorry again. I uh didn't see anything." He broke the silence and I let out a slight laugh. "Do you want a t-shirt and boxers to sleep in?"

"That would be great, if you don't mind." I smiled. He walked into his room and to the dresser to pull out some clothes. He handed them to me and gave me a smile. "Thank you." I walked into the bathroom and changed. When I came back out, he was laying on his bed shirtless,reading a book.

"That's a great book. I didn't know you liked to read." Noticing him reading 'The Great Gatsby'.

"I love it. Reading and the book. Do you want to come sit? We can watch the sunrise." He asked.

"I would love to, on one condition. You read to me." I walked over to the bed and sat at the end.

"Oh fine." He said and flipped the covers back. "I don't bite c'mere. You can come sit here too." He patted next to him. I scooched up next to him, but still kept a good distance between us. He put the covers over me and cleared his voice. "Make us a cold drink" cried Daisy-" He read beautifully. My eyes became heavy and I started to doze off.

I subconsciously rolled over away from him. He turned out the light and did the same. We both fell asleep as morning came around.

A/N: cute, short chapter for y'all :)