𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎

Draco's Pov

I sat on the old couch in the room of requirement, playing with my rings nervously waiting for Alexis. I earlier spoke to her, asking if she'd come to our spot to listen to what i have to say and she agreed to meet here at twelve. My mind was going crazy, i kept trying to talk myself out of telling her-

"If you ever speak of this Son, i'll not only beat the living shit out of you but i will fucking kill you", Father spat in my face as he gripped my neck roughly.

But i knew if i wanted to stay with Lexi then i had to tell her about that night and it's remaining effect on me.

"Sorry i'm late, after you left this morning- i suddenly became sick and i just had to lie down till i felt better", Alexis's voice boomed through the door as she made her way over to the couch, sitting down next to me.

"Don't apologise but are you okay now love?", i asked worriedly as i cupped her face gently.

"No need to worry Draco, i was sick so i lay down and now i'm all good", she smiled at me warmly as she lay her hand on top of mine. "So what did you want to talk about? it sounded serious".

"I know you're worried about my nightmares and my behaviour in general and i know it's pushing you away from me, but i think i'm finally ready to open up"

"Just take your time, if it gets to much for you then just stop okay", she said as she grabbed hold of my hand.

Memories of that night flooded my mind like water rushing into a sinking ship. Waking up to the sound of breaking glass, to then hearing the most piercing screams. They were deafening almost.

I slipped into my navy loafers and threw on my robe. I crept down the corridor, making sure no one heard me. One by one i walked down the stairs, the light from the kitchen shone bright. I sheepishly walked round the corner, hiding behind the kitchen door.

//TW//-⚫️

His hands tightening around her neck, the sound of her crying for him to stop. The back of his hand came in contact with her cheek, he hit her with no regret. I covered my mouth with my hand, forcing myself to hold back any sound.

"Lucius, my dear. Please don't do this, i'll be better next time. I promise", she cried.

"Better? how many times do i have to tell you to not let Draco talk to that fucking filthy mud-blood across the road, i simply won't allow it", he screamed.

I saw my mother flinch under his hold.

"Scared are we? i'm capable of far worse believe me", he said dangerously.

I watched in fear as he pulled the biggest knife from the stand, he smirked evilly as he held it to her neck.
She was so scared. I could see it in her eyes, she thought she was going to die. Each time she showed fear he'd dig the knife a little deeper.

I was so scared, but i knew i had to help my poor mother, i slowly slid from behind the door and stood in the doorway waiting for my moment. He burst out into a fit of laughter as he grazed the knife along her neck, i ran to my father and tried to grab the knife from his hand. His face turned a deep red as he faced me, my mother stood still in shock.