T W E N T Y E I G H T

I really thought I was going somewhere with this chapter but nope it's horrible. But I wanted to update as much as possible tonight before going to bed. Imma try to update a few tmr as well. K goodnight I hope ben is in my dreams again lmao

Friday, January 17th

"Today is Maes turn for our motivational speech. So uh, if you want to go ahead..." James said awkwardly since his sister was the one who needed motivation.

"Okay um. We need to pull our shit together. And by we I mean me. You are all amazing. Keep doing what you're doing. I'll try my best today. And let's beat those losers. Shall we?" She smiled.

"Uhm." James chuckled.

"Yeah let's do this!" Lucy shouted. Which got the rest of the team hyped.

The Gryffindor team flew out onto the field with full confidence that they would win tonight. And they would.

~

Madeline spotted the snitch, it was circling about 15 feet away from her. She was quick to start flying after it. But it was quicker to fly away. But it only took her about a minute and a half to catch it and when she did she lifted her arm up into the air to show everyone. Her teammates and house cheered louder than they have in a while. She joined them as she flew over to her team who was in a huddle.

"Way to go, M!"

"That's right we rock!"

"Now let's keep this streak up."

"Let's go!"

~

The field had been cleared of all students and professors, everyone turned into their designated common room after dinner. And the night was just like any other, except for in the Gryffindor common room.

The room was filled with cheers and music playing. Food and drinks on tables. Kids dancing. They were having a much needed and deserved night of partying.

The kids who would end un turning in early to bed or the ones who left before it was over would just put a charm on their room so they could sleep while the rest of the kids partied the night away.

They had the radio on, and it had been playing the perfect songs.

~

By 11pm everyone was either drunk or at least tipsy. If it wasn't a party before it's definitely about to become on.

Killer Queen started playing on the radio. The four boys knew what was coming they all rushed and jumped onto the coffee table.

Id recommended listening to killer Queen while reading it. Imma try to sync it up the best I can.

James was first and given there wasn't much of an intro to the song he started singing as he was making his way to the table.

"She keeps her Moet et Chandon
In her pretty cabinet
"Let them eat cake", she says
Just like Marie Antoinette
A built-in remedy
For Khrushchev and Kennedy
At anytime an invitation (the rest of the boys back up singing)
You can't decline" he sung with his hand up to his mouth as of there was a microphone in it.

"Caviar and cigarettes
Well versed in etiquette
Extraordinarily nice" Remus sung next walking around the table with his hand out to the 'crowd'

"She's a Killer Queen
Gunpowder, gelatine
Dynamite with a laser beam
Guaranteed to blow your mind" Sirius sung out