Panicking Soulmates and Restaurant Discussions (With a Dash of Sleepy Cuddles)

____________________

If you don't like the road you're walking, start paving another one.
~Dolly Parton~
____________________
(10:55)
{#^#}

"Turn the cameras off!" Park Junsoo motions to the cameramen to stop as BTS finishes talking. They had ended up discussing their thoughts on how the concert went and the stress that concerts almost always cause.

It had gone perfectly—except for one thing. The boys had all appeared more tired than they usually were after concerts. Jungkook and Taehyung had, at one point, actually fallen asleep on each other.

 Jungkook and Taehyung had, at one point, actually fallen asleep on each other

Junsoo sighs and turns to Sejin. "Sejin-ssi, we will head back to the hotel now. Luckily, that was all of the footage I needed. Will you be staying with BTS?"

Sejin, who had, up until that point, been calmly eating and making plans for BTS, gives him a quick nod before he replies.

"Yes. I imagine they will want a chance to eat and talk without the cameras on them. It will give them a chance to unwind and relax."

Sejin turns back to the work that's laid out on the table in front of him. Junsoo, taking that as the dismissal it was, begins to gather his stuff to leave. It was rather tiring, constantly supervising the videoing needed for a documentary, but come December, all the video footage needed would be, more or less, finished.

Namjoon, after confirming that their work was done for today, took his seat at the table with a sigh. "How is it that today feels like three days in one?"

"Today did feel longer than usual," Jin agrees, taking another bite of his galbi sal. "It'll be nice to get a break. We are heading back home, right?"

Namjoon takes a sip of water before he answers. They would be getting close to a month off from concerts, though that only meant a lot more practice time. Hopefully, it would also allow Akari to settle into their lives.

"Yes, we will be flying back to South Korea soon. Sejin-nim and I talked and decided that it would be best to stay a couple of extra days in Australia before going back though."

Hoseok looks up, interested in the change of plans. He had been working on some important plans on his phone, but the mention of staying in Australia caught his attention.

"Why? And for how long?" Hoseok asks, leaning forward as he sets his phone down on the table. Namjoon opens his mouth to reply, only to be distracted by the shuffling coming from Jungkook's and Taehyung's direction. Jungkook's head had accidentally slipped off of Taehyung's shoulder, which resulted in him being jolted awake.