forgiveness

V pov:
Suga: dude seriously!! You made her cry her.
Jin: jimin and V I want you to apologize to her.
Jimin: what... Why!
Namjoon: no excuses!
Jhope: dude just go I'll join along.
Jungkook: me too!
V: hyung.... You are the best in the hyung line and Jungkook my best buddy!
Jhope: let's go!
Jungkook: don't make her cry again hyungs!!
We went to y/n's room and her some sniffles... I might not show it but I really care for her... It's just that it has been hard for me to accept people into my life.

Y/n pov:
I was sad that they yelled at me.... I mean I am sooo not ill mannered! And I just asked who it was... I didn't have a full on conversation with him.
I was in the middle of my thoughts when I heard a knock.... I opened the door and saw vmin with hopekook snickering behind them.
V: ummm can we come in.
Jimin: please.
I just nodded.
They came in...
V: look we are sorry... We never meant to make you cry!!
Jimin: yah we are sorry it's just that I got angry that you have a stalker!!
Y/n: that's it?!? I actually wanted them to apologize for calling me ill mannered that day when I ACCIDENTALLY dropped their meal!
V: what?
Y/n: so you think that's it!!
Jimin: what are you talking about we already apologized!!
Jhope: psst yah!! Don't you remember the food incident! Jhope whispered from outside.
Jimin: ohh yes yes we are sorry about that also!
V: yah sorry.... Now please wipe your tears!
Jimin: yah why are you crying??
I didn't realize that I started to cry!
Y/n: no it's just that I feel happy that you atleast came to apologize!
V: srsly?
I went to hug them but they moved back pointing that jhope and Jungkook oppa were looking at us.
Jhope: yah just hug already!!
Then they hugged me.... Then I felt 7 pairs of hands hugging me... I realized all of the members were here!
At this point I totally forgot that they were the biggest bullies in our school!

🆃🅸🅼🅴 🆂🅺🅸🅿:
Bts pov:
Right now we are in the living room and y/n is sleeping...
Jin: who do you think the stalker is?
Suga: you think it's Phoenix?
V: no he is on a mission for his dad I just did a background check on him!!
Jungkook: we have to find the stalker!! She is in danger for sure.
Jhope: one of us always have to be with her 24/7!
Jimin: Jungkook tomorrow y/n will be with me and V bcz you have your football practice.
Namjoon: and Jungkook no skipping class.
Jungkook: geez guys relax I got it.

Tomorrow will be a really different day for y/n....and guys a big twist is coming...... I will upload it by tomorrow.... Thx guys

Borahae 💜💜
... ❣ 방탄소년단(BTS) ❣ ️...
。° ゚゚°  • . 。. • ° ゚゚° 。
°   ℜℳ   Jiท   Sυgα  °
゚。Jнσρє Jiмiท V  。゚
    ゚。Jυทgкσσк  。゚
        ゚・.   вτઽ  。・゚
               ゚・。・゚
。゚゚・。・゚゚。
゚。I💜U 。゚
 ゚・。・゚
.-..-.
'·.·´

  ♡