Slenderman

Leia: You know Slenderman, right?

America: Uh.. Yeah.

Leia: Turns out Slendy is real.

America: What?!

German: Ja.

Leia: Slenderman is an old German story that parents used to tell their children to keep them out of the Black Forest. Weird thing is, most of everyone that's entered the Black Forest hasn't come out. They get lost and more than likely die there.

America: 2SPOOKS4U

Leia: Slenderman's a skeletal knight according to the legend/story. #SKELETON WARS

Germany: Vhat?

America: SPOOKYSCARYSKELETONS

Leia: Der Ritter, Slenderman's nickname, means The Knight in German.

America: Then why does he wear a suit?

Leia: In the British Isles they have a monster called Fear Dubh, or The Black Man that walks along footpaths. It would scare children off when they wandered into the forest without their parents

Germany: Der Ritter wears armour and has a sword, he doesn't wear a suit.

Scotland: Does it matter?

Germany: Nein.

Leia: Actually, there are many different versions of the Slenderman. Stories like it are told in Russia, China, Japan, Scotland, Brazil, North America, Germany, Egypt, and some ancient civilizations such as Babylon.

Leia: In Russia, the Corrector would haunt those that lived by strange means, for example: someone born without a father.

Leia: China, Hundun is a faceless deity with human senses. He's described as a wicked humanoid with multiple limbs, the personification of chaos. But Hundun died when his friends tried to drill eyes and a mouth in his face.

Leia: Japan, Noppera-bo is a faceless ghost that picks random victims to frighten. When encountered, he looks like a normal human but his face eventually smoothes out. It's supposedly deeply terrifying to meet him.

Leia: Egypt, some Egyptian hieroglyphics portray a multiple armed man amongst other, more usual men. It's suppose to be the Thief of the Gods.

Leia: Brazil, a few Brazilian cave paintings show a elongated character leading a child by the hand.

Leia: Babylon, Alu is a demon that creeps into people's bedrooms at night and frightens them in their sleep. Alu is suppose to cause loss of consciousness, loss of speech, and fixation of the eyes in a stare.

Russia: I rate it Bones/Spooky