Sam's plan...

Monday in university after classes....

Gulf: oh god where is San why he isn't here ...if I go on my own he will again shout...

Sam: hey gulf what are you doing here...waiting for Mew...

Gulf: no I am waiting for San....

Sam: Gulf can I tell you one thing...please don't get upset ...I am going to tell you what I heard....

Gulf: yes sir please don't hesitate ....tell me what you want to say...

Sam: actually I heard ...few students were talking about you that you made a new bf after Mew...and you are an opportunist who fuck people with their status...san looked like a wealthy man so you offer your ass to him...

Gulf: what?? How can someone say all these things...San is just my friend...gulf gets upset...

Sam: don't worry gulf...you know people talk shit ..but I trust you..you are really a good boy...

Gulf: Thank you sir for trusting me....

Sam: can I give you a lift else Mew sir will be really upset...

Gulf tried to avoid but  Sam insisted too much...gulf then agreed and sit with him in his car...

In the halfway, Sam got a call....

Sam: what?? Oh no how it happened I am coming....San disconnected the call..gulf my boyfriend has met with an accident...he fell from the stairs...he need help I have to go and see him first....

Gulf: it's okay sir you go drop me somewhere here...I take a bus or cab from here...

Sam: can you come with me...I mean I don't know how much he is injured and if I need help whom I will call....and later I will drop you home...he looked to gulf and said it's okay if you don't want to go...I can understand....

Gulf: no sir it's okay I will come let's go...

Gulf and Sam went to Sam bungalow...

Sam: come he is in the bedroom...let see how much he is injured...

Gulf followed him...but then he felt someone pushed him...

He looked back saw Sam and with one more person sam is laughing...

Gulf: what the hell...why you pushed me and your bf seems fine to me....what are you up to...

Sam: aahh gulf after so many try you are finally here...his friend hold gulf and tied his hand ....

Gulf...let me go what are you doing ...Mew will kill you let me go...

San: he came near gulf and touched him...aaah finally I got you...you are so soft and fragile...I am scared if I fuck you hard you will break....

He tells everything to gulf that from how many times he tried to rape him... gulf's eye widen....he struggles a lot to free himself but he couldn't....

Sam: gulf...I want these rosy lips to bite...sam moves his fingers on types body....I want this tongue to touch my dick...I want this mouth to suck mew the whole night ....and I want this ass to swallow my dick for at least 3 days....

Sam: so type how do you want it....I love rough....I loved your moaning but I want to hear your screaming also..

Junior: Sir I did what you said can you please delete those videos...please sir...

Sam: Why not but before that let's have some fun...

Gulf let's have some fun together ... I will fuck you all night....I will take revenge from you to make me hard always...aaah gulf...he removes his pants and showed gulf his dick....see this wants you, baby....aaahhh but before that let me clear all dues of my junior....

Junior: sir please let me go...please sir....

Sam: I promised you today I will delete those common let's show gulf how he needs to behave all night...common...last time...let me fuck you.....be a good boy else I will viral those sex videos of you and your family will know that you are gay and you know how they will throw you out if the house....

Gulf: you bastard you did all this by blackmailing him....you are going to pay for this ..leave me...listen boy just run from here and call the cops....

But gulf was shocked to see the boy was removing his clothes....I cant my family will kill me....

Sam: aww good boy and gulfie see how you need to behave ....common boy now suck me till I ask you to stop....gulf was shocked to see he is doing everything as sam is asking him to do....

Sam fucked his mouth until the boy chocked in sam's cum...later he fucked him....like an animal....what is your name junior...

Junior: I am gulf ...your gulf...sir....

Gulf eyes widen....

Sam: and how you need to behave ....

Junior: aahhh sam sir please fuck me aaahhh Yesss aaahhhhh.....yes....the boy was crying but still behaving like he is enjoying just coz sam asked him to do....

Gulf: this is inhuman how can you......

Gulf felt his phone started ringing and instead of trying to pick he shout at top of his voice....

Sannnnnnnnnnnnn....meewwwwwwwww.....

Sam: smirk aahhh baby gulf asking for help....

Gulf laughed....no the help is already here........

San and mew were standing at the back of Sam.....

San: hello Mr. Baby...enjoying...

San turn .... He looked at the door it's broken ...but it's not possible....how can you....

Mew: junior get your pants and run....he holds him and looked in his eye....you were never here.... Forget anything ever happened to you....you are a happy person who loves his life and you never had sex with this man....you just know him as you senior....that's it...go....

Author's Note

Highlights:-

Mew looked to sam....you touched my baby....my gulfie.....you bastard ....do you even know that how much i love this man....how dare you...mew face turned into a monster....

Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW MY ID

Also please read my other 5 books and give them your love and support

Love Stories

I hate my husband

I love you  My Doctor

In love With my Secretary

In love with my secretary 2

I Still Love You