𝟎𝟗'

𝗝𝘂𝗹𝘆 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟴
𝗦𝗮𝘃𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮𝗵, 𝗚𝗔
- - -

𝗝𝘂𝗹𝘆 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟴𝗦𝗮𝘃𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮𝗵, 𝗚𝗔- - -

𝐓𝐫𝐨𝐲 𝐊𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬

"so you mean ta tell me, ya'll been talkin for a whole month and you ain't give him a piece a nothin?" pookie asked me and i shrugged.

"shut up hoe, everybody ain't like you." nana said to pookie and then looked at me, "don't rush, if you ain't ready then you ain't ready."

"i just wanna get ta know him more, all of ya'll really." I said while toying with the ring on my finger.

"i feel you, don't listen to my hoe of a twin." tootie said wrapped her arm around me bringing me in for a small side hug.

"i'm not a hoe," pookie said crossing her arms.

"so what you is then? a slut? a whore? a cum bucket?" tootie listed.

"leave her alone tootie," i said smacking tootie's shoulder.

"thank you troy, cause if anything tootie a hoe too. mhm i seen yo phone." pookie nodded.

"they come ta me, bumpin coochies with a few people ain't never hurt. you wanna try?" tootie said and bit her lip at me.

i moved her arm from around me, "bye tootie."

"leave that girl be tootie," nana laughed while she looked at my disgusted face.

"i was just playin, wiz would try ta kill my ass."

"you right about that, he hard up over lil troy."
- - -

"what's your real name?" i asked wiz who looked over at me, "why?"

"cause i wanna know duh," i rolled my eyes.

"diamonte." he mumbled and i smiled.

"awww can i call you that instead?" i raised my eyebrow and he shrugged.

oh shit, i'm inner bitchesss! we secured the bag!

"don't call me monte doe, can't stand that shit. either diamonte or wiz pick one or the other." he said while adding weed to his blunt.

"awe man,"
- - -

"can i call you d? imma call you d," i said to wiz and he stared at me with his low red eyes.