41: PROPER CLOSURE

AFTER 2 YEARS...

SCENE 1: Vansh was in his office, when he got a call...from dadi

Vansh: Dadi, i am in a important meeting, can i call you back?

Dadi: Vansh come early today to home, we are having a dinner with riddhima's parents...

Vansh: Oh! Did they arrive already? But papa told that he will come after 2 days?

Dadi: Yes, they were supposed to arrive after 2 days, but i spoke to them and they came early, so you also come home early ok?

Vansh: Fine dadi...

Vansh gets a call after a meeting...

Vansh: Good afternoon, sweetheart!

Riddhima: Ate your lunch?

Vansh: Yes! What about you?

Riddhima: Yes, dadi told you i guess? About the dinner? So come early..

Vansh: Acha baba, sure...i will talk to you later, i am getting a call..

SCENE 2: Vansh comes home and everyone is having dinner...

Paritosh: Riddhima, why did you suddenly call us here?

Vansh: She must have missed you papa, she was talking about you both since few days..

Riddhima: Actually yes, that is a reason but there is also another reason why i called you both...

Vansh: Is it about the anniversary?

Dadi: Anniversary?

Vansh: Yes dadi! It's Ma, papa's anniversary next week....

Riddhima: And i have a early anniversary gift to you both...I AM PREGNANT!! *vansh almost chokes on his food after hearing what she said* AND YOU ARE GOING TO BE GRANDPARENTS!!!

Everyone except vansh: WHAT!!!! *everyone starts congratulating her, and vansh is still dumbstruck!

Dadi: Vansh! *she shakes him* You are going to be dad!!

Vansh: Riddhima!! Thanks!! *he lifts her twirls her around*

Dadi: Vansh, careful!! She is pregnant! Remember!

Vansh: Oh sorry!!

SCENE 3: Vansh and riddhima head back to their room after celebrations...

Riddhima: Vansh? Are you really happy, with this baby? I know you were scared of having children because of the way your parents hid everything from you and you slowly got detached from them, you don't even speak to Ma, with the affection you used to!

Vansh: I know riddhima, i am still scared that i will also turn out like them and our son/daughter will hate me!

Kabir: Sorry bhai and babhi to disturb you, i was caught up in work, so couldn't attend the dinner...but Ma told me about the good news! Congrats to both of you! (those who are wondering what is kabir doing here, vansh spoke to him mother and now they have all been living under a single roof, kabir is also married with a girl named Shrishti)

Shrishti: Kabir, let them enjoy alone, lets go....

Kabir: Oh yeah, sorry! Congrats once again...

They both leave..

Riddhima: I know your anxiety is through peaks but i know you will be the best father one can have! I trust you!

Vansh: Thanks, now go to sleep, we need to meet the doctor and set up your diet plan...and excersies...there is a lot of things i need to do! So sleep...