Chapter 3

Prez POV :

Yesterday I received a call from my oldest son Gunner. He told me there was a new girl in town. She looks familair but he couldn't place it. He asked her where she came from, but she didn't asnwer. 

This morning they went for breakfast at the diner. She came also to the diner and he asked her again but she told him it is not his concern. With that he left the left her alone. When he came back to the clubhouse we walked to my office. When we came to my office he look at a picture on the wall.

Dad, she looks like the girl in the picute! "That is your aunt Abby." So she can be my niece? "We dont know. We must wait if she leaves or if she show up here." But what if? I called her beautiful. What will she thinks when she learn I'm her cousin? "If she is family and she is Abby's. Dont sweat it. Then she doens't look different at you. " Thanks. But what is the story about Abby? "She left +20 years ago. Without saying goodbye. Pops and Ma misses her a lot. But Venom is lost without her. After she left he lost it. And because of the things he said he got his name Venom. Because he was lost he had a one night stand with a girl in town. She got pregnant with the twins. When she came here and told him , he asked her to be his old lady. She accepted it. But after a while she left him and the twins. Not because she didnt loved him. But he never loved her the same way. After she left he was the same way before her. In between abby and her he banged everygirl in the club. The twins were a lot with Ma and Pops and he was here. He fell in love in the months before the twins were bron. But when Abby left she took a piece of his heart with her. Pops is the only one who knows the hole story she left. He told us it was because our safety. ANd I hope she is safe where she is. 

After that prez got a phone call from a prospect at the gate. 

Prez, there is a girl here. With a letter with this adres. What should i do?  " Let her in. I'll talk to her. 

With that he leaves the offices with Gunner. Gunner take seat with his friends and prez walks to the door. 

When he was waiting he saw a car. And he walked and opened the car. When he look at her his heart stopped. She was a younger version of Abby. 

"Follow me please!" 

Vlinder followed him to his office. She look at picture. She gave him a letter and he read it. He had tears in his eyes. She was abby's/ And this way i hope to learn more about Abby over the past 20+ years. 

Adter the results of the DNA test he called church. 

"Brothers, some of you notice there is a girl at the bar. She came a couple of hours ago with a letter."

On of the brothers did his hand up.

"Yes mac" Prez, she looks a lot like abby in her teens. Is she abby's?  "Yes Mac, she is. And that is why we are here. After the DNA test it is confirmed she is family. So I want that you al show her the respect you have for us. And please don't tell anybody who she is yet. We will introduce her properly this saturday. For the younger members. SHE IS OFF LIMITS!!

Venom was the only one who didnt say anything. I must talk with him after this. 

"We have decide that Vlinder is going to stay with Ma and Pops. So she is a lot safer there. And this way we can learn more about her and Abby."

After church everybody left the room. And when they entered the bar they heard Candy yelling. After asking Candy what happens he knew she was lying. She looked suprised about his word and stomped away. Gunner was laughin at her reaction about the fact she thinks he is gonna make her a old lady. But he is one of the few who never tapped her. He looked at vlinder and she walked behind him to the office. He told her the plans about her staying with Ma and Pops. After he helped her with her stuff he brought her to her room at his parents house. He walked downstairs and talked to his parents.