C.7

"I want him to show me scars I never knew I had. But I don't want him to make them go away, I want him to hold my hand while I nurse them myself." – Queen

Boarding the train wasn't nearly as hard as trying to get their trunks onto the train with them. Turns out, being an 11 year old and not being able to use magic on heavier objects was pretty hard.

"You look like you two need help. My father taught me all about levitation charms. Did you know the Hogwarts express and Kings Cross station are all magically safe places?" The dread she felt hearing that voice was almost laughable.

It made her want to cry in annoyance and laugh at the familiarity. Turning her head slowly, almost in horror, she saw a boy around their age with blonde hair and deep blue eyes. Definitely was a Malfoy, she thought with an internal long-suffering sigh.

"That's my grandfather!"

Even without Draco's surprised hiss, she could clearly tell before she even turned her head around to face him. The Malfoy snobbish tone just seemed to be somewhat genetic. "Yes, we would love some assistance...?" Tom asked trailing off politely.

He could tell by the expensive clothes the boy wore he was a pureblood or at the very least an important and rich half-blood. "Abraxas Malfoy, Heir to the most ancient and noble house of Malfoy and you are? Wingardiam Leviosa." The blonde asked, flicking his wand in a specific motion and the two trunks floated a bit shakily onto the train.

Impressive for a first year but not necessarily for a pureblood. Definitely an influential though. She would be keeping an eye on him.

"Tom Riddle, Heir of the Most Ancient and Noble house of Slytherin, pleasure." The boy said with a little bow that probably didn't look mocking to anybody but Irene. "Irene Black, Heiress to the Most Ancient and Noble houses of Black and Potter." The girl greeted sweetly, dipping her head with false politeness to the boy as they boarded the train after their trunks.

The boy's eyes widened momentarily in shock before a very Slytherin worthy smirk slowly settled onto his thin lips, "We are going to be the best of friends, Tom, Irene."

Irene shared a sly look with Tom as the Malfoy in front of them led the way to what she was hoping was an empty compartment. The pureblooded boy didn't know what he had just gotten himself into. She had half the mind to pity him. But alas, the first plan of many was set into motion that easily.

The platinum blonde boy ended up leading them to a compartment that was not at all empty. However, it wasn't necessarily a bad thing. The compartment consisted of three children that looked like they were a part of the sacred 28 by their ridged posture alone.

"Everyone, this is Tom Riddle heir to the most Ancient and Noble house of Slytherin and Irene Black heiress to the most Ancient and Noble houses of both Black and Potter." Abraxas introduced the two helpfully. Tom was hoping the boy would prove to be useful in the future. He seemed to be promising already.

"Yavania Burke, Heiress to the most Ancient and Noble house of Burke." The girl who spoke was an different brand of pretty with wavy shoulder length red hair and catty hazel eyes alight with mischief, her face was sharp with high aristocratic cheek bones. "Ursula Greengrass, Heiress of the most Noble house of Greengrass." She was a pretty girl as well with long dirty blonde hair in a braid that fell to her mid back and dark eyeliner coated green eyes that were fixated a little too intently on Tom for her liking.