Chapter 2

After Meng Yang got on Lu Yunjing's car, Lu Yunjing looked at him and asked, "Are you saying yesterday that you want to have a birthday with Luo Sheng alone? Why did you suddenly go to the hospital, how did the test result go? No big problem?"

"Drive first, and say while driving." Meng Yang buckled his seat belt and said.

"Where do you want to go? Do you want to eat?" Lu Yunjing asked.

"Just find a place to sit down." Meng Yang said.

"What's going on?" Lu Yunjing asked while driving the car.

"Luo Sheng didn't accompany me on my birthday yesterday. I drank too much by myself and accidentally ran to the road and fell asleep. The people passing by thought I was in a coma, so I called the hospital and let the ambulance pick me up. , I was not injured. "

"Luo Sheng does not accompany you for your birthday, but you call me, what are you drinking?" Lu Yunjing said angrily.

"Luo Sheng and Yu Junchen were carrying me together." Meng Yang said quietly.

Lu Yunjing gave Meng Yang a shocked look and said, "Really? Really? You only learned about their affairs, so you borrowed alcohol to eliminate worry?"

Meng Yang didn't answer in silence, because he was born before rebirth, just because Luo Sheng didn't accompany himself to celebrate his birthday and borrowed wine to relieve his worries, not because he knew what Luo Sheng and Yu Junchen were doing. According to the development of the previous life, he About three years later, I learned that Luo Sheng and Yu Junchen were actually together.

"I feel that the two of them seem to have something wrong, but the uncertain things are not easy to talk about." Lu Yunjing also said angrily in his heart: "What do you plan to do next?"

Meng Yang said: "After a few days on Jun Chen's birthday, I am going to send them an unforgettable gift. There is one more thing that needs your help."

"What are you talking about?"

"I want to borrow your family's Chashan villa to hold a birthday party."

Lu Yunjing thought for a while, then understood Meng Yang's meaning, and then said, "I know, I will prepare it for you.

"Yun Jing ..." Meng Yang looked at the front and said very firmly: "From now on, my brain is controlled by myself. I want to live according to my own ideas!"

"... Did your brain be controlled by others before?" Lu Yunjing was puzzled by his words.

Meng Yang closed his eyes and recalled all the things that happened in the previous life, and the man in the previous life was stupid and miserable.

……………………………………

After Meng Yang told Lu Yunjing the specific plan, the two went to dinner together, and then Lu Yunjing sent Meng Yang home.

As soon as Meng Yang was about to enter the house, Luo Sheng's car drove in outside the door.

"Meng Yang!" After Yu Junchen got off the bus, he quickly walked towards Meng Yang and asked, "Where have you been? Why didn't you answer the phone? We are looking for you everywhere."

Meng Yang adjusted his facial expression, then turned around and looked at Yu Junchen with a smile and said, "I have eaten with Yunjing, have you eaten it?"

"We ..." Yu Junchen looked back at Luo Sheng who was going this way, and then said: "We have been looking for you everywhere, and we haven't had time to eat dinner."

Meng Yang sneered again in his heart. He could tell from the smell of Yu Junchen that he had just eaten those foods.

"I said what's wrong with you?" Luo Sheng looked at Meng Yang angrily and said: "Is it interesting to make others worry about you or what? You have to run out of other people's concern for you and wait for you to have something wrong." Now, when no one wants to take care of you, are you happy ?! "