Chapter 5

By the spring of next year, Meng Yang and they will start to enter the university.

Although the usual grades and performances are the key to deciding which university a student can go to for the exam, the graduation exam must also be taken. You cannot take the college exam without taking the graduation exam.

On the day of the graduation exam, Yu Junchen walked into the classroom, and the students who were chatting all looked at him, and then took out their mobile phones and started to communicate.

After sitting down pretending to be calm, Yu Junchen took out his tablet and started to review, but in fact he didn't read a word. He knew that from now on, he had to get used to those strange eyes. He would use his own strength to prove that even if he had no money and no background, his personal abilities could match Luo Sheng.

Yu Junchen has been comforting himself in his heart. Even if he is being discussed and looked down on from his heart, it is only temporary, so it does not matter, he can bear it. After he proves his ability and marries Luo Sheng, everything will change.

——Yu Junchen and Meng Yang are usually not brothers than brothers. I did n’t expect to do anything to rob someone ’s boyfriend.

——Yeah, it's pretty good in plain fashion. It's a gentle, kind and upright look, but the result is not such a disgusting thing as being a small third.

——Yes, this kind of people with different appearances is the most disgusting.

——If he directly said that he also likes Luo Sheng, and if he wants to compete with Meng Yang fairly, I would n’t look down on him that much, but he chose the best method and way of doing things, when he had n’t broken up with others 'S boyfriend got together, and then looked good with Meng Yang, really shameless.

——I want to say, people like him are the most terrible. You must never make deep friendships, otherwise he seems to be very good with you on the surface, and you do n’t know how many knives you stabbed.

——Yeah, this kind of person must not really have a relationship with him.

When Meng Yang entered the classroom, the students also looked at him at the same time, and then the typing speed became faster.

——Meng Yang looks normal, but in fact it must be uncomfortable?

--Is not this nonsensical? It ’s going to be uncomfortable for someone who I like to **** the person I like.

——I just saw a message from another chat group that Meng Yang sold all his houses. It seems that this is to completely sever the relationship with Yu Junchen.

——But I think Meng Yang's way of debunking Luo Sheng and Yu Junchen is too irrational. Isn't this completely offending Luo Sheng?

——Yeah, this way of tearing your face, although relieved, is equivalent to pushing yourself to the dead end. Will Luo Sheng let him go?

——Who knows, let's wait and see the future development.

Yu Junchen also turned his head to look at Meng Yang, and then took out his mobile phone and sent a message to Meng Yang, saying that when the exam was over, they found a place to sit down and talk, but Meng Yang had blacked him, not at all Will receive his message.

Meng Yang is looking at his tablet computer attentively, but he is not reviewing, but studying the terrain of a mountain in a certain country.

After a soft music sounded in the classroom, all the students immediately put away their phones and took out the tablet computer. After the test content had been sent to all of them, the network was cut off, as long as the answers were filled out within the specified time, and then went to the podium On teleportation, they can leave.