Chapter 6

Meng Yang's head hit the mountain wall, and Luo Xiu's car's head hit half the mountain wall and half hit Meng Yang's car.

When Meng Yang's car hit the mountain wall, because of a violent collision, his forehead hit the glass and kept flowing down. He felt dizzy and felt pain at the same time, but finally succeeded in making Luo Xiu's car stopped.

Just now, Luo Xiu suddenly fell into darkness during a severe headache. He tried hard to open his eyes, but it was completely dark in front of him. He felt something hit him. He thought he had a bad headache. The illusion he produced, after he felt a more violent collision, his consciousness that was about to disappear gradually came back, and then his vision became clear.

After seeing clearly what was happening in front of him, Luo Xiu quickly got out of the car, walked to Meng Yang's car, opened his door, and saw Meng Yang's forehead bleeding, sitting with his eyes closed. , Immediately took out his mobile phone to call someone over, then bent over to check on Meng Yang's situation.

Meng Yang opened his eyes hard, glanced at his face, and then fell into a coma with peace of mind. And Meng Yang's eyes gave Luo Xiu's heart a shaking feeling that puzzled him.

In order to prevent Meng Yang from freezing, Luo Xiu temporarily closed the door, and then turned his head to look at the curve not far in front. If his car was not forced to stop by the people in the car, he is now connected. Leading people down the mountain, maybe they are now dead. In other words, the man in the car saved his life.

The fact that Luo Xiu clenched his fists tightly, and almost passed away, was in front of his eyes. Even he would feel scared.

Luo Xiu ’s villa was not far from here. His bodyguard arrived quickly. Luo Xiu carefully pulled Meng Yang out of the car, and then let the driver drive to the hospital at the fastest speed.

Luo Xiu held Meng Yang in his arms. After the bodyguard opened the medicine box, he personally helped Meng Yang to deal with the wound on his forehead. After he applied a hemostatic medicine cloth, he held Meng Yang like a child.

Looking at Meng Yang with his eyes closed, Luo Xiu was very worried and annoyed. The child saved his life, but he almost killed him. .

Luo Xiu actually went out with his bodyguards most of the time, but sometimes when he went skiing, he wanted to enjoy the feeling of being alone and did not want to be followed by others at all times, so he would occasionally go out without bodyguards.

Today, there was a sudden rise, and I wanted to go skiing on the mountain. I drove out without a bodyguard, but the headache suddenly happened. Although his headaches are frequent, he has never been like today. The strong pain makes him already in a semi-coma state. The degree of danger just now can be said that just a little closer, he and the child in his arms are dead.

After arriving at the hospital, Luo Xiu asked people to arrange for Meng Yang to do all the inspections. And he also went for a brain examination, because the feeling just now was so strange, he wanted to determine to what extent his headache worsened. If this happens frequently in the future, then he can only When I go out, I always take the bodyguard with me.

………………………………

Meng Yang felt a little uncomfortable, like a hangover, a headache, and some nausea. He opened his eyes and had some ghosting at first. After blinking his eyes for a few times, his vision slowly became clear.

"How does it feel? Is it uncomfortable?" Luo Xiu has been guarding Meng Yang, waiting for him to wake up.

Meng Yang looked at Luo Xiu's face, thinking in a trance, this is the man he waited for fifteen years. In this life, his face has not been destroyed, and his legs can walk. It is really good.