Chapter 9

In the evening, when Luo Xiu returned to the main house and was about to return to his room to rest, Uncle Yuan reported to him: "Sir, Master Meng Yang fell asleep with only a little porridge at dinner. He looked uncomfortable. It looks like I have asked the doctor to come over and show it to him. After checking, the doctor said that it was fine, but I must take a good rest and not overwork. "

Luo Xiu frowned, then walked to Meng Yang's room.

When Meng Yang was sleeping, he felt someone coming in, and immediately opened his eyes alertly, and saw that the person who came in was Luo Xiu, then he sat up and looked at Luo Xiu, said: "Uncle Luo, You're back?"

Luo Xiu sat down beside the bed and looked at Meng Yang's uncomfortable complexion and asked, "What did you do today?"

"I ... I chatted with my friends, and then I came back without doing anything else. Maybe it was a wind blowing outside. After I came back, I suddenly felt a little uncomfortable, but Uncle Yuan has called the doctor to show me The doctor said that it ’s enough to take a rest. ”Meng Yang did n’t want Luo Xiu to know about his car. He hit Xiao Ke for getting Xiao Ke into the car, and then he was highly concentrated and bumped in the car, so he felt a little uncomfortable when he came back. .

"Before you get hurt, don't go out again." Luo Xiu said habitually with a command tone. He knew that Meng Yang is now at an age when he likes to play with friends, but conditioning and rest after injury are very important. He feels that Meng Yangnian is too young, so he doesn't understand and doesn't care about it. If he leaves sequelae, he will definitely regret it in the future. As the person who caused Meng Yang's injury, he has the responsibility to ask him to take a good rest in the attitude of his elders.

"I know." Meng Yang made a submissive and obedient look.

"You are absolutely safe here, no one can hurt you, if you are not assured, I will let people stay outside." When Luo Xiu came in, he saw that Meng Yang was still in his sleep A high degree of alertness is also a sign of insecurity.

"No, just let Uncle Yuan lock the door." Meng Yang was actually under the cliff, and was used to being alert even when he was asleep.

The two sat for a while so quietly. Meng Yang leaned on the head of the bed, his face pale and sickly, and once again in Luo Xiu's cold heart, he induced emotions of sympathy and pity. He thought that the child was also pitiful. Although there were loved ones, they were all vampires. It was better than nothing.

And Luo Xiu also had many loved ones. After so many years alone, he could understand Meng Yang's feelings, but he couldn't help feeling more sorry for Meng Yang.

"Have a good rest." Luo Xiu got up and left.

"Uncle Luo ..." Meng Yang halted Luo Xiu again, and then he looked like he was saying nothing.

Luo Xiu looked at Meng Yang suspiciously, waiting for him to continue speaking.

"I ..." Meng Yang looked up at Luo Xiu and said: "When I was abroad, you said that in order to repay me for saving you, you can help me accomplish what you can do."

"Have you thought about what you want me to do for you?" Luo Xiu asked.

"I hope, you can marry me." Meng Yang looked at Luo Xiu seriously and said: "It only takes three years to repay me with a three-year marriage. Do you agree?"

"Marriage?" Luo Xiu looked at Meng Yang with unexpected eyes and said, "Marriage is not a trivial matter, whether it is for me or for you. I can't agree with your request or change it to another one Well, I can give you half of my personal property. "