Chapter 7: For you

Cheryl's POV:

My eyes slowly open to the sound of someone snoring, I yawn as I look to my left and I see Zenix laying beside me. Didn't I tell him to sleep alone? I poke his shoulder to see if he's awake and to my surprise he was dead asleep. THIS IS PERFECT, I CAN FINALLY DO SOMETHING FOR HIM. I hop out of bed and run downstairs, straight to the kitchen and start to prepare us oatmeal and yogurt as well as guacamole on toast.

"Zenix!" I call for him, and as soon as I do I hear thumps coming down the stairs "what is it!?" he panic's, I giggle to myself "Breakfast!". Zenix sighs a sound of relief as he grabs his plate.

We spent most of the morning relaxing in the lounge room watching TV.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Normandy is absolutely amazing! We walked around on the street, early in the cold mornings drinking hot chocolate, we visited many sweet shops and cafes and amazing sites but the best thing was being together, with no one else to disturb us.

"Time to go now" Zenix groans carrying our luggage. "I'm going to miss France~" I cry as Zenix drags me onto our flight. It is Currently 1:34am in France and we are on our way back home. As much as I say I don't want to go home, I really miss the comfort of being home and the company of everyone.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The flight back home was almost a whole day, it was exhausting if you ask me.

The plane announcement speaker turned on to tell us we have arrived in Sydney, Australia. I can't wait to see everyone again! 

Author's note: Heyyyy if your wondering why this chapter is so short well its been a while since i've worked on this story. I haven't had the same motivation as I did when I first started writing, so I have decided to publish what has been written already for the people who do want to keep up with the book and I really hope that I recover the same inspiration and encouragement to keep writing. Currently my laptop screen is slowly being covered by vertical lines and soon there will be nothing left :(           

(Im not officially going to discontinue) Stay safe, I love you :D